His Place

(Jimin pov)

We left the others a while ago and now we're just driving. I still have no idea where we're going but the boss said to trust him. We stop at a red light and I take in the view of the city lights. I decided to ask the boss once more where we were going. Boss-, before I could finish my sentence he interrupts me.

"Number 1: call me Jungkook and Number 2: Don't worry we're almost to our destination." He said look at me and smiled sweetly, making my heart race.

Okay. I said looking down at my hands to stop him from seeing the slight blush on my face. He just giggles and turns on the radio and starts driving again. I didn't realize that I was singing the song until bo-Jungkook started sing alone too.  Wow, you have a really nice voice bo-Jungkook. I said looking at in amazement.

"Thanks. " I saw a layer of light pink come over his face. He so cute. " Your not too bad eighter Jimin," he says. I bush a little and we continued to sing the song. By the time the song was over we reach our destination. We got out of the care and I took in the view. "Do you like it?" he asks.

It's so pretty. I said looking out at the water. We took off our shoes and walk on the cold sand. We started to talk about a whole bunch of random and interesting things. Jungkook told me about his past, how he started his business and more. I told him about my past and why I wanted to work for him. We played in the water and got all wet.

"Come on, let's go back to my place and dry off," he said shaking his hair and splashing some water on me. I blush a little hearing where we were going next.

Okay. I said blushing a little. We got in the car and he started to drive to his place. I look at my phone it was already 10:32.

(Time skip)

We reach to a big a fancy apartment building. We go walk into the building and it looks way bigger than I thought.  We went in the golden elevators and all the way up to the 13th floor. We walk down the hallway all the way to room A3. Jungkook pulls out a key from his pocket and opens up the door. "Here we are, come on in," he said smiling at me and holding the door for me. I walk in and let my eyes explore the place. Woah... your place is so big! I said in amazement.

 your place is so big! I said in amazement

"You like it?". I look at Jungkook in awe.

Of course, It's way bigger than my place. I said looking around the place again. Jungkook just laughs and went to a closet and handed me a towel. 

"It's a two bedroom two bath house, so if you want to take a shower you can use the second bathroom," he said.

I would love to take a shower but I don't have any spar cloths. I told him. He quickly ran into his room and got me a shirt and some boxers.

"Here," he said handing me the shirt and boxers.

Thanks. I said taking the shirt, towel, and boxers and going into the bathroom to take a bath.

(Jungkook pov)

After giving Jimin cloths and a towel to wear and to use he went to the second bathroom and I went to my bathroom. I undress and turn on the water. Damn...Jimin's so cute,  I said to myself letting the water hit my face and the rest of my body. I started to think about his perfect pink plump lips and beautiful blond hair along with his thighs. I could feel myself slowly getting hard. Damn it! stop it Jungkook! I yelled at myself. He's cute but I can't be with him, I'm his boss. In fact, everything I'm doing is taboo but still... I let out a deep breath trying to calm down but my mind just went back to his lips. I wonder how they taste? God, I want him so bad. I said to myself before getting out of the shower and wrapping myself up in my towel. I take up my close and walk out the bathroom only to run into Jimin. he bumps right into my chest. I look at him and he was blushing really hard. Jimin, are you okay? I ask him.

"Yeah," he said in a really frail voice still blushing hard. I wanted to laugh so hard at his cuteness but I hold back. "Ah... Jungkook where do I put these?" he asked. I took his wet clothes and put them in the laundry and got dresses. I walk out into the living room to see Jimin curled up on my couch with his towel over his hair. I walk into the kitchen and started making two cups of coffee.

Jimin, how do you like your coffee? I ask.

"I like it with coffee milk and not too sweet," he said. I went back to making the coffee after it was finished I brought it to him. He took one sip and his whole face lit up. "Wow, this is really good. Thank you kookie," he said smiling and taking another sip. I smiled and took a sip of my coffee before realizing what he just called me.

Ah..., Jimin, what did you just called me? I ask. I saw his face go red.

"Think of it as a nickname. You don't like it?" He asks.

No, it's fine, mochi. I said smiling.

"What did you just call me?"

Think of it as a nickname, I teased. His face turned red just like before. I love how easy it is to make him blush. We talk about all kind of things. We were laughing and playing and having fun with each other. After we ran out of things to talk about there was a moment of silence between us. We stared at each other trying not to blush. I couldn't help but look at his lips. I craved them so bad. I lick my own lips wanting him and I could tell he wanted me too. He was focusing on my lips. I couldn't help it anymore as I leaned in and kiss him right on his lips.

To be continued...

Can you guess where they went?