Finally, we Won!

Krestena's POV

So we all went down to see Hagrid and my dear cousin appeared. When he started to talk shit about Hagrid, Hermione slapped him senseless. He then left with his two minions. While Hermione told Harry and I we had to beat Slytherin in the Quidditch Final. We assured her we would and we all go to the library. To do research for Buckbeak's appeal, hoping that we can save him. Hermione also quit Divination and I was so proud of her.

(Day of the final quidditch match)

Slytherin was currently leading the tournament by exactly two hundred points. This meant that we needed to win the match by more than that amount to win the Quidditch Cup. It also meant that the burden of winning fell largely on Harry, because capturing the Snitch was worth one hundred and fifty points. Also on me for being the fastest chaser. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were supporting our house today. Because they don't want Slytherin to win.

"So you must catch it only if we're more than fifty points up" Wood told Harry constantly. "Only if we're more than fifty points up, Harry, or we win the match but lose the Cup. You've got that, Haven't you? You must catch the Snitch only if we're —" he says.

"I know Oliver!" Harry exclaims.

"Oliver just let us do our jobs and we'll win this year for sure" I tell him. "Now let's go to the locker rooms and check playing conditions" I state. The team agrees and we all head down to the quidditch pitch.

"Okay — no wind to speak of — sun's a bit bright, that could impair your vision, watch out for it — ground's fairly hard, good, that'll give us a fast kickoff " Oliver states. We then go into the locker room to get our brooms and change into our quidditch robes. We all remained silent until Oliver said it was time for the match.

"And here are the Gryffindors!" Lee Jordan yells, who was acting as commentator as usual. "Potter, Bell, Black, Johnson, Weasley, Weasley, and Wood. Widely acknowledged as the best team Hogwarts has seen in a good few years" he states.  Lee's comments were drowned by a tide of 'boos' from the Slytherin end. "And here come the Slytherin team, led by Captain Flint. He's made some changes in the lineup and seems to be going for size rather than skill" he states. Slytherin boos again.

"Captains, shake hands" Madam Hooch instructs them.Flint and Oliver approached each other and grasped each other's hand very tightly. It looked as though each was trying to break the other's fingers. "Mount your brooms!" Madam Hooch tells us. "Three...two...one..." she says and blows her whistle.

I grab the quaffle and go tearing up the pitch. But I am intercepted by Warrington who steals the quaffle. However George gets him with a bludger and Angelina grabs the quaffle. She dodges Flint and a bludger, before scoring the first goal of the game. "SHE SCORES! TEN-ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!" Lee shouts.

Angelina pouches the air and Flint rams into her. Nearly knocking her off of her broom. "Sorry, didn't see her!" he shouts. Fred Weasley then chucked his Beater's club at the back of Flint's head. Flint's nose smashed into the handle of his broom and began to bleed.

"That will do!" Madam Hooch shrieks, zooming between then. "Penalty shot to Gryffindor for an unprovoked attack on their Chaser! Penalty shot to Slytherin for deliberate damage to their Chaser!" she shouts. I take the penalty for Gryffindor and score. Making the score twenty to zero, as Oliver blocked Flint's penalty throw.

As the game continued the commentary got more interesting. Angelina and I have both scored two goals each. Katie has just scored our fifth goal and now we're leading fifty to ten. Yeah, Flint scored a goal for Slytherin.

Fred and George circled Katie encase the Slytherin beaters tried to get her with a bludger. Bole and Derrick (the Slytherin beaters) took advantage of Fred's and George's absence to aim both Bludgers at Oliver. The bludgers caught him in the stomach, one after the other, and he rolled over in the air, clutching his broom, completely winded.

"YOU DO NOT ATTACK THE KEEPER UNLESS THE QUAFFLE IS WITHIN THE SCORING AREA!" Madame Hooch shrieked at Bole and Derrick. "Gryffindor penalty!" she shouts and Angelina takes it scoring. I then got a goal and Gryffindor is now leading seventy to ten. With us now sixty points in the lead, if Harry caught the Snitch now, the Cup would be ours.

However when he saw the Snitch Draco hold onto the end of his broom. Madame Hooch awarded us an other penalty and I took it. But I was so angry, I missed the goal by several feet. Montague gains possession and scores a goal. "Montague scores, Seventy-twenty to Gryffindor" Lee announces. Katie then scores a goal and we're sixty ahead again.

This time Harry catches the snitch by knocking Draco's arm out of the way. We all zoom over to Harry, Oliver in tears of joy. "We've won the Cup! We've won the Cup!" Angelina, Katie and I shout. While Fred and George slap Harry on the back. We all reach the ground safely and Harry hugged me.

"You were great Krestena" he states.

"We couldn't of won without you Harry" I tell him smiling. We were then hoisted onto the crowds shoulders. I see Cedric was holding me and smile down at him. Professor McGonagall was sobbing harder even than Oliver, wiping her eyes with an enormous Gryffindor flag. We're carried toward the stands, where Dumbledore stood waiting with the enormous Quidditch Cup. Oliver accepted the cup before passing it to Harry who looks at me.

"Together?" he asks me.

"Together" I say and we raise the cup into the air as the crowd roars their approval. I notice my godfather in the stands smiling proudly at me. I notice by the pitch entrance my dad in canine form barking his head off wagging his tail. I laugh out of pure joy as we're carried towards the castle. "Party in the Gryffindor Common Room!" I shout and the crowd cheers. By the time we exit the pitch my father had disappeared from sight.

A/N

Picture above of the Gryffindor team winning the Quidditch Cup.