Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Krestena's POV

So last night when we reached the school Professor McGonagall pulled Harry, Hermione and I away from the other students. We went to her office where Madame Pomfrey was waiting and she was pleased that my dad had given us all chocolate already. Harry was sent outside the office to wait while McGonagall spoke to Hermione and I. We'd picked to do all the new classes this year and wouldn't have a normal time table.

McGonagall had been writing to the ministry all summer to get a time turner for Hermione and I to use. So that we could go to all our classes and she did one better got us one each instead of one to share. She told us the rules for using them and how we mustn't be seen. Even told us some of the terrible things that have happen to those who tried to alter time or had seen their past selves. Afterwards we all went to the great hall for the feast and we'd missed the sorting.

It is now the following day and lunch so I am on the pitch waiting for Cedric. I had my broom with me as we usually fly around a little. When I finally hear someone approaching me, it's more then one pair of feet. I turn to see Cedric and Justin Finch-Fletchley with seven other Hufflepuffs.

"Took you long enough Cedric, who are your friends?" I ask as I stand up. He smiles giving me a hug before wrapping an arm around my waist as we face the other Hufflepuffs.

"This is my Quidditch team for this year, we had tryouts at the end of last year" he tells me. "My three chasers Malcolm, Heidi and Tasmin. Keeper Herbert and three beaters Micheal, Maxine and Anthony. And you know Justin" he states.

"Nice to meet you all" I say smiling with a small curtsy.

"Just want to let you know no matter what others think this year. You'll have all of us as friends" Justin tells me smiling.

"Really?" I ask trying not to tear up and they all nod their heads. I fling my arms around Cedric hugging him tightly. "Thank you Cedric, this means the worlds to me" I tell him as he hugs me back.

"I'd do anything for you Krestena" he tells me kissing my forehead making me blush.

"Look she's blushing" Heidi points out and I bury my face into Cedric's chest.

"You're embarrassing her Heidi" Maxine states.

"How about a game of quidditch?" Anthony suggests and I see his arm around Tasmin.

"Yeah Cedric and Krestena can be captains" Tasmin adds smiling up at Anthony.

"Are you two together?" I ask and they nod their heads. Cedric and I pick our teams. Anthony, Tasmin, Justin and Malcolm are on my team. While Heidi, Herbert, Micheal and Maxine are on Cedric's team. Each team had one beater, keeper, seeker and two chasers. I was my teams seeker against Cedric. So far my team is lead sixty to forty when I see Cedric spot the snitch.

I fly after him at full speed and we are soon neck & neck. But in the end Cedric caught the snitch due to his longer arm. I land onto the pitch pouting at him and he chuckles pecking my lips. I look at him shocked placing a hand over my lips while he blushes like crazy.

Cedric's POV

How could I be so stupid? I was so caught up after winning the game and seeing her pout so adorably. I couldn't resist pecking her on the lips and my friends wolf whistle making her blush. "Guys can you give us a moment" I tell them and they agree. Going to put the quidditch supplies away.

Krestena's POV

"Please say something Krestena" Cedric tells me.

"I didn't know you felt that way" I mumble.

"I have for awhile now, since you were taken last year. I realized I can't live without you" he states.

"I like you too, a lot Cedric" I tell him. "But I've never dated or loved anyone before, I don't know how to be a girlfriend. Just a friend, sister or best friend" I explain. Cedric chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close. Then uses one hand to tilt my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

"I don't know how to be a boyfriend either, how about we learn together?" he asks.

"I'd like that" I say kissing his cheek.

"Does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" he asks looking hopeful.

"Of course, I wouldn't want to date anyone else" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He tightens his arms around my waist and spins me around. I laugh happily smiling up at him and he pecks me again on my lips. His friends, my new ones return and cheer seeing us together. We all head back to the castle to ate lunch before lunch time finished. I sat with them at the Hufflepuff table in between Heidi and Cedric.

Afterwards I decide to go see Uncle Remus and tell him about my new boyfriend. He was happy for me and promise not to scare Cedric. I then told the Weasley twins and they kept teasing me. Until Oliver and my fellow chasers told them to knock it off. I then told the trio that night after dinner.

A/N

Picture above of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team from 1993 to 1994 (minus Michael).