My Secret

****HI:3 I'm new here so I'm really really excited about this! hope you like it Vote, comment, tell a friends***

P.S guy on the side is Liam:)

He was new, all three of them were. I live in California so having new kids every year isn't such a big shock, but to have three amazingly gorgeous boys stand next to each other wondering where they'll sit is just a little weird, and stirs a little too much commotion, girls these days. The one with jet black hair, pale skin, and such light blue eyes you'd think he'd inherited them from the sky had a smug grin that ruined the whole thing. He already thinks he owns the place, great. I looked away not wanting to hate the guy already, I got to give him a chance before he ruins it for himself, and I can't afford to hate anymore people. I saw the second guy standing right next to him. He was taller then both guys standing next to him, he was about 6ft tall; broad shoulders, brown side swept hair, and eyes so hazel I thought they were glowing. His eyes caught mine, and as he probably figured out I was checking him out, he smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back for a brief second before looking away because like everyone else here, yes I'm guilty. The last, who was stand a near the door like he was about to flee the place seemed a little less daring with his eyes because he was looking down and with the big glasses covering his eye, and the blond hair curly hair, you couldn't tell there color at all. Also even though he seemed an inch shorter then the tallest guy, he looked small and with the way he was standing, he seemed to shrink magically with each passing second. He was shy, probably not used to new places and something inside me made me determined to be his friend. So I did what I do best. Stared him down creepily till he looked up feeling my gaze then smiled as bright as the sun, or at least I tried to. My mother always told me nothing shocks and comforts people at the same time like a smile does. He seemed shocked like I expected, his eyes were wide and now I can clearly see they were a beautiful shade of green. I tapped the seat next to me smiling. My friend Emily usually sits here, but she won't mind, she'll be in Italy till next week, and the boy was so beautiful I bet she'd be honored. I saw relief wash over his face as he finally smiled back at me and walked over. That's a good puppy, come'er. I mentally slapped myself why the fuck did I just say that? I shook my head as he sat down saying hey.

"Hey, I'm Caramel." I felt someone sit on the seat next to me literally banging the desk so loud I turned around ready to show him or her what hell really was. I'm nice, the nicest, most generous and caring person you'll ever meet, but there was one thing I couldn't stand, rude people.

"Hello there beautiful, I'm Alex." And I don't care. Seriously what is with him and that smug grin on his face? I should never judge a book by its cover, I shouldn't hate him, I should give him a chance? I mentally laughed, yea, nope. Not going to happen now. I felt my hand itch wanting to slap whatever was tapping on my desk and looked to see the last of the boys sitting right in front of me smiling a smile that can hide a million secrets.

"I'm Chris." He did that that weird head flick thing, and I nodded slowly turning my head away thinking those two were crazy and put my warm genuine smile back on totally ignoring them.

"So, what's your name?" He was looking shocked at me again, maybe it isn't the smiling, maybe its my "red" and I put that in quotation because people call me a red head but let's face it, my hair is a huge curly ORANGE mess. And I would do anything, I repeat, anything, to have it straight and brown, blond, black, or anything just not this.

"Liam." He cut off my mentally ranting making me put my attention back on him. His voice was even and calm like a summer breeze he was truly beautiful like a precious artwork.

"Good morning class, did everyone have a great summer? This was you're last as high-schoolers so I hope you all made it memorable my dear seniors." She was being a little too nice, I don't know if it was because it's the first day or because she's trying to pretend to be nice, but we all knew Ms. Owns was anything but nice, and my last year I had to be cursed with her as my home room teacher, joy.

"Christopher, Alexander, and Liam just moved here so please make them comfortable, okay." She let out what she thought was a "sweet" smile, but it did nothing but make me want to puke. She was such a fake. I almost failed last years World History because all she did was give us page numbers to read from the 90 -year-old school book and then give us tests meant for a college student, and when you try to ask her why she gives us such hard tests she says 'it's not hard, you're just stupid, you didn't study'

I rolled my eyes and let my head fall back so I was facing the ceiling. It's so hot in here. I hate Cali. I wished for the first time in a long time, that I could go see my gramps in NY, because it has been so long and I missed him so much. The bell rang and three seats surrounding me all went back, very loudly I must add, at the same time. Making me a naturally jumpy person, jump. I looked around and finally realized, did they surround me like that on purpose? Nah, those two are just silly, and I invited Liam over, but nonetheless; I was surrounded but them. I laughed out loud making everyone think I'm crazy but not for the first time, because I finally realized, that's what all the whispering was about. Maybe Ms. Owns is right I am stupid.