Levy

Edit: As you can see, I edited this chapter. Wow, these chapters used to be really short.

"Bye Grandma!" I saw Lucy call towards her house as she left. I didn't know she lived with her grandmother.

"Hey Lu-chan!" I beamed, popping out of the bushes.

"AAH!" Shrieked Lucy. "Don't. Do that."

I just giggled at her expression.

"How do you know where I live?" She asked.

"I have my ways..." I grinned creepily.

Lucy stared at me like I was insane.

"So, Lu-chan. Did you study for the test we have in math class today?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna ace it." Lucy smiled at the thought of another 'A' in her perfect record.

"Y'know," I smiled. "Ever since yesterday I've been feeling great. I came home after throwing those tomatoes and felt so happy. I even woke up early!"

"I know." Lucy smiled. "Today is going to be perfect.

..............................................................

Boy was she wrong.

It all started when I walked into English and Gray 'accidentally' knocked over my books. Then he made a big show of stepping on them. He wouldn't stop.

I had English with Gray, Math with Natsu, Science with Jellal then lunch, then History with Gajeel, Social studies with Laxus and Fine arts with Loke.

Natsu copied of my test and made a big show of accusing me of copying him.

Then, Jellal purposely detonated a volcano right in front of me.

At lunch I finally told my friends what was going on.

Mira had gotten her English homework stolen, her History test crumpled and her painting in Fine arts insulted in front of everybody.

Lucy, Aries, Juvia and even Erza had suffered the same fate.

"Do you think they might be mad about the tomatoes?" Mira laughed mirthlessly.

"Do you really think so?" Asked Lucy sarcastically.

"Noooo. But that's impossible!" I added.

"Yeah," Smiled Juvia. "Who doesn't want a face full of fresh produce?"

After a crappy day, we went to meet up with Ultear.

"Hello." I grumbled.

"Uh oh," She sighed. "What happened?"

"Hell." Erza spat. "Pure hell."

"Well, I've got some great news for you!" She squealed. "You guys are being asked to perform at a Blue Pegasus concert dinner!"

"What?" I heared Juvia gasp.

The Blue Pegasus is for elite super stars from Hollywood! Being asked to sing there is a badge of honour.

"But," Added Ultear. "You guys have to sing most of your songs together."

Lucy paled and looked ready to hit something. The rest of our expressions were just as violent, even Aries's leaving the boys rather scared when they'd walked into the room.

We caught the boys up on what was going on.

"What?! No!" Exclaimed Natsu.

"You have to." Sang Ultear. "Or else no Blue Pegasus."