prologue

A girl in her pajamas with raven black hair and big beautiful cerulean eyes sat on her bed and opened up her phone. She then started recording herself.

"Is this even working?"

"Oh shit, it's on!"

"Um, so, hey there camera-- Oh I meant people who are going to watch this."

"Let me rest this." The girl placed her phone on her pillow. "Hey, my name is Garnet, Garnet Hailey Ro'meave, I'm 18, I'm in my senior year of high school." She smiled at the camera.

"So, Jacob and I broke recently. Well, I broke up with him and I really regret it now..." Garnet then started crying and wiped her tears.

"Fuck I'm crying. Jacob and I have been together for a very long time but I know it was best for us to have a break for now. But I believe we can work it out or I'll find someone else."

"I believe in love because of my parents, Aphmau Phoenix and Garroth Ro'meave, tomorrow is their wedding anniversary." She showed a picture of younger versions of her parents.

"They go way back, a couple of years before I was born. The way they fell for each other was quite... unique but it worked."

"So, today camera-- guys, I'll tell you the story of how my parents found out they were soulmates."

---

Several years back :

Aphmau's Pov -

The sun was setting in the distance, the beach was quite empty. I looked around and saw a filming set where they were filming a couple, the girl had magenta wavy hair and the guy had blond hair. I looked back at the sunset and walked into the water with everyone else, but someone was missing.

"Come in, Aaron!" I exclaimed from in the ocean while he stood on the edge of the ocean.

"Jump in, dude!" Ivan yelled, holding Lucinda in his arms bridal style.

"Man, you promised you'd come in if I went in." Zane crossed his arms with a pout on his face.

Katelyn slashed water at her boyfriend Jeffory. "The water isn't that cold."

He looked upset. "Aaron?" I questioned.

Aaron sighed. "Babe, we need to talk."

I looked at the others, they looked worried, but I had to much fun today so I walked towards Aaron with a smile.

"Well?" I said.

"Aphmau, I think we should break up..."

At that moment, my heart skipped a beat, I couldn't say anything. What did he just say? My eyes started to tearing. Hold it in, Aph. Hold it in.

"I'm sorry, I don't feel the same for you anymore." He placed his hand on my shoulder and removed it. "I'll see you around." He waved goodbye and walked away from the beach.

I just stood there with tears falling down my face and I suddenly fell onto the wet sand. The group quickly ran towards me.

"He left me." I closed my eyes. "Why now..."

"Oh honey..." Lucinda hugged me.

I looked at the road to see the blond guy, looking at me and standing alone beside a car. Where did the girl go?

---

Garroth's Pov -

At the same moment when Aphmau walked into the water :

Before the cameras started rolling, I saw a tanned woman with her hair in a bun in the water, looking at a man who was at the edge of the ocean. Then, I looked at my girlfriend who was also my co-actor, Ivy Venom.

"Action!" Director Chad yelled.

"If you really love, kiss me!" I exclaimed, holding on to Ivy's hand.

Ivy kissed me on the edge of the ocean. Both of her soft hands on my face and her kiss felt sweet and warm. God, I love her.

"Cut!" The director shouted. "And that's the finale y'all. Thank you all for everything! Garroth and Ivy, you may leave now."

I shook his hand. "Thank you, goodbye director Chad! Come on, babe!" I walked towards Ivy.

I held her hand but she wasn't gripping on. As we walked to my car, Ivy stopped.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked

"We need to break up..."

Ivy sighed, letting go of my hand. "I'm sorry but I cheated on you. My driver is picking me up. Bye, Garroth Ro'meave." She walked to another car and went in. The car the drove away.

I gripped onto my heart. Is this what they call 'heartbreak'? I looked behind me to see the same tanned girl, looking at me and being hugged by her friends and the guy was walking away. Where is he going?

"I wonder if he's okay." Aphmau thought.

"I wonder if she's okay" Garroth thought.

---

Hello! Hi! Hey! OMG! Welcome! Idk how to react since I'm starting a whole new story! I'm still shocked that I've finished  my other garmau fanfiction 'love me back or else', please check it out if you haven't. But this isn't the only fanfiction I'm working on! I'm writing two more fanfics! An old fanfiction I started last year named 'just a children's game' and a new fanfic named 'switch-a-roo'. Please check them up! I guess that's all I have to say since there's no drama, yet.

So, I love you lil butts and I'm thankful for you lil butts too. Welp, see ya next time mah  dudes! Baiiii!

~Gerella

word count: 887