Ikasampung Gatas

Ikasampung Gatas

He was kissing me in front of a big population but I don't care. All I know is that I am kissing Clarence Perez. He slowly moved his lips and I answered his kisses. I felt him smile and that made me wrap my arms around his neck. I felt his hands go to my waist as he pulled me closer.

Juicolored. Pwede bang hindi na matapos ang gabing 'to? dyosa naman ako eh. Kaya, please?

His kissed went deeper and it sent shivers to my body. Gosh! Kung sa kiss pa lang, ganito na siya kagaling, paano pa kaya kapag...

"Whoa! Easy there brotha! Mukhang nabitin sila sa honeymoon nila. Dapat yata ticket sa honeymoon suite ang prize eh!" The host commented which pulled me back to reality.

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. Nabitin ako dun, honestly. Ugh! Erase erase! Where did that come from?

He pulled me away from the people. Hindi pa rin ako makaget-over sa nangyari. He f-uckin kissed me in front of other people! Beat that, ladies and gentlemen!

**

It has been a week since our date, but I can still feel his lips on mine. Ano ba?!? This is creeping me out.

Ganun kalakas ang impact sa akin ng kiss na yun. I seem to be exaggerating, but believe me, that's how I feel for the past week. Confirmed. I really like him. No, scratch that. I'm in love with him. I love his voice, his looks, his attitude-- including his flaws.

"Tita Karen, look oh. I got a perfect score on my quiz!" Danie showed me his quiz in History. Cyra showed hers too at pareho silang nakaperfect.

"Wow! Ang talino niyo talaga! Good job, babies!" Niyakap ko silang dalawa and they hugged me back. Kahit magkaroon pa ako ng babies in the future, they will always be my first babies.

I heard the door open and I saw Dana and Cyriel walking towards us. Here goes the perfect couple.

"Hi, Karen!" She looks like she just received a very good news. Cyriel smiled at me and I take that as his way of saying hello. Cyriel is not the vocal type, unlike Dana who talks a lot. Maybe that made them click together.

"You look so happy," I commented. She smiled and nodded repeatedly. Hindi ba tumatama yung baba niya sa may leeg niya? Kidd.

"Before anything else, let's get something to eat and drink." I nodded. "Manang Chicha!"

"Ano ho yun?" tanong ni Manang Chicha. I'm guessing na may lahing intsik si Manang Chicha. Maputi siya, singkit, at manipis ang labi. Taray nga eh, may kulay ang buhok.

"Pakikuha naman kami ng bread with strawberry jam. Nutella naman for the kids. Iced tea for us and milk for the kids." Manang Chicha nodded. "Manang, sana makaabot dito yung strawberry jam, ha? Wag mong ubusin."

Nakita kong namula si Manang Chicha. She's pretty, so I wonder why she didn't get to marry someone.