Naïve (Bicksanna)

Start from the beginning

"I've got night shift tonight. What about you?", Lucy asked.

"Same here."

"Great! I'll teach you all the basics. Don't listen to the boss, he knows nothing."

"I will also keep that in mind."

"Alright. See ya' later!"

"Okay, bye."

When Lucy was out of sight, Lisanna sighed in relief. "Man she talks a lot."

Then, Lisanna made it to the house she was renting. She looked up at it in awe. 'Wow, it looks even better in person.'

"Welcome!"

"Ah!"

The real-estate agent had startled her. The agent fun loving heavy set guy with black hair. And possibly gay. He smiled and shook her hand rapidly.

"Hi I'm Droy, and you must be Lisanna Strauss, no?"

"U-uhh yes, that's me." 'Sheesh, why is everyone here so high strung and happy?'

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Now, about the house. Have you changed your mind at all?"

"No. In fact I was just thinking how it looks even better in person."

"Doesn't it though? Come on, let's take a look around."

He did all the usual things a real-estate agent does, telling her about the history and going into detail about the designs of the rooms, etc.. When they got to the last room, he waited anxiously for an answer. She turned around with a big smile plastered across her face.

"I'll take it."

"Excellent choice!"

***

It was night now, and Lisanna was still moving in the very few things into her new house. She looked up at the clock and saw that she was about to be late for work.

"Shit!"

She scrambled out of the living room and into the bathroom to take a shower. When she was done she put on a skimpy outfit, since it was a requirement. A low cut crop top, tight mini skirt with a sheer over lay, and knee high heel boots. After applying makeup perfume and jewelry, she put a coat on over it because there was no way she'd be caught dead in that stuff outside.

She grabbed her purse and caught the city bus (gross). When she got there, the place was booming. Loud music played, people danced, and people clinked their cups and we're getting rip roaring drunk.

"Oh boy.."

"Lisanna! You're here!", Lucy said, running over to her. Lisanna's eyes widened, her jaw basically hitting the floor.

"Lucy, put some clothes on!"

"Eh, what are you talking about?"

Lucy wore a pink bikini, which was very shocking for Lisanna. She wasn't used to any of this. Sure she looked skimpy, but not that skimpy.

"Why on earth are you wearing a bikini?"

"Cuz after this I'm going swimming. There is a beach a block from here."

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot."

"That's fine. Anyway, get over here girl!"

Lucy grabbed her hand and pushed them through the crowd. They went behind the bar. Lucy went over the basics as Lisanna took off her coat.

"Lucky for you, boss Makarov isn't here today. His substitute Cana Alberona is. She's real cool, trust me. Boss? Not so much. He's all 'less clothes!' 'More drink!' Oh my gosh it's crazy. Anyway, it's Friday so people are coming in from there long days at work. I'll warn you, Friday's and Saturdays get really wild. Especially Friday's. So don't cry when someone yells because they didn't get their drink because someone else is distracting you. I did that, haha."