The Royal Bond {UNDER RECONSTRUCTION}

{Under Editing}

{Highest Rank #4 in werewolf on {7/26/17}

I hated the higher up packs. The fact that they got to live in luxury while your average, run of the mill wolves were deemed low and left to fend for themselves, were considered lower status people and left to rot their lives away. I just wanted the best for my family. I prayed we'd get accepted into a pack, not caring which it was. They say fate works in mysterious ways, and lets just say... fate took me for one heck of a ride.

_______________________________________________

In a world where the werewolf species are dominant, most of the world has been developed into a PS (Personal Status) system. You're either the best of the best, or the worst of the worst. There are packs people are dispersed in all across the country; Power, War, and Intelligence, and others. But there is someone above them all, Alpha Christian, the Royal Pack's alpha, and is the best of the best. He's the Alpha King. Christian's life is about to collide with a fiery, fiercely determined woman that is going to drive him crazy in every aspect a man could think of. Meet Scarlett Madison, his future mate.

____________________________________________

3.1M Reads

 114K Votes

 51 Part Story

By therealKH

https://www.wattpad.com/story/109282499-the-royal-bond-under-reconstruction