The Alpha's Cinderella (Mate #1) (Completed)

Cinderella dropped her glass slipper.

Hilary Duff dropped her cell phone.

Selena Gomez dropped her Zune.

What did 16-year old werewolf Blair Summers drop?

She didn't drop just one-but three clues for the strange male werewolf who helped her out of her heat in the dark hues of the night.

1. Her mother's locket.

2. The secret of her being a white wolf.

3. And lastly her scent!

She never anticipated that this hot chance encounter would be followed up by a dreadful night of blood.

Two years later, she still can't let go of the night when her pack was brutally murdered by the Rogues. It was that unfortunate night that brought her and the few people who survived the attack, under the leadership of the Red Moon pack, their rivals as well as strongest pack in North America.

Fate plans out more troubles for her when the newly appointed Alpha of her current pack, Damon Lockhart, returns from his training. It comes as a shocker to Blair when he turns out to be the same guy who shared a passionate encounter with her two years back.

What does she do? She hides every reason that makes her his Cinderella and he embraces every reason that makes him her Prince Charming.

Will they get their happily ever after?

Do give it a chance, you'll like it!

*************

8.8M Reads 319K Votes 30 Part Story

by mikaelanay

https://www.wattpad.com/story/15741715-the-alpha%27s-cinderella-mate-1-completed