I sighed as I handed him his phone back.

"Well." I mumbled

"I might as well give out mine before someone catches me off guard." Everett decided

I agreed with him.

"I don't really care that it got out, I guess this means we can't be as public about things on social media because that was our last private thing." I realized

"Just gotta keep pushing, I guess this is a sneak peek." Everett spoke

"Yup, guess I better get to sleep. Gotta be up early." I started as I stood up

Everett stood up and gave me a quick kiss, "Goodnight, Grier."

"Night, Ev." I beamed

I went back downstairs to my room and scrolled down twitter.

Ev and I both didn't say anything about the SnapChat and maybe it was better that way, but not for a long time.

-

The next morning we woke up bright and early to eat breakfast before we went to officially become signed artists.

We decided on signing to Def Jam Records because it was owned by Universal Records who is based in Los Angeles which is where we wanted to move after high school.

It was amazing to tour the headquarters and to see all of the amazing artists that they already signed.

My manager was named Kate, she was in her thirties, she was engaged to a man named Adam who happened to be Everett's manager.

Kate explained to me the plans for the week. Tomorrow, Ev and I got invited to J-14's party with people around our age who were also famous, the two days after that would be spent doing interviews, photo shoots, and recording music. Then she also informed me that the real work would start after I graduated.

The whole meeting made me a little less anxious and a little more excited.

As Ev, Kate, Adam, and I walked outside there was a whole group of fans waiting.

Holy shit, I was actually relevant?

We took a few pictures with them before we had to go.

Our managers got to know us and gave us a rundown over a super late-lunch at some fancy place.

"So if you do guys are going to college here, you know you can't stay in a dorm, right?" Kate started

"Yeah, totally not safe." Adam added

I looked up from my sandwich, "Didn't know that actually."

"We'll start looking at apartments for you, don't worry. We'll aim to get you two in the same building or close by." Adam informed us

Everett nodded, "Sounds good. What time is the party tomorrow?"

"Eight to midnight, we have drivers for you and everything." Adam answered

Woah, drivers.

We got our managers' social media, numbers, and extreme emergency numbers before we headed back to the house.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled as I got out of the Uber with Ev

"Same and it's only five thirty." Ev informed me

I groaned as I scrolled through social media.

"Ha, Ev, you're verified on Instagram and Twitter now." I spoke excitedly

"I know! Your boyfriend is finally official." He joked

Everett and I sat out by the pool for a while to try to stay awake.