"Harry, where are we going?" Hannah spoke after a minute of walking.

"We'll be there soon." I smiled while reaching for her hands and intertwining it together. Surprisingly, she didn't let go and continued to hold it, making my smile grow bigger.

We finally entered the park and we headed towards the swings.

"Harry," She paused to catch a breath.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice cracked as she looked at the ground.

"I wanna fix things between us. I want to know what 'we' are" I stuttered while biting my lower lip.

"Harry," she sighed.

"Hannah please! Give me another chance." I begged while I blinked back the tears that were willing to release.

"I came here to think. I just need think about this. Us. Everything" She sighed as I saw a tear escape her eye.

I brushed the tear away with my thumb as I raised her chin so she could look at me.

"Talk it over with me. I'm here! Hannah please. I can't bear another day without you" I cracked as I finally let all my emotions out.

"Harry, I don't think I'm ready yet. I'm still shocked after what happened, even though I know it was all an accident. I'm still trying to recover" She sobbed as she placed her fragile head on my shoulder.

"I hate to see you like this. Please forgive me." I quietly begged after wiping my own tears away.

"I don't know" She softly spoke.

"Give me another chance. I'll never hurt you." I croaked.

"How are you so sure about that Harry?" She continued to sob.

"If you just let me back in your life, I promise I'll be there with you. I would never let ANYONE hurt you. Please, If you don't forgive me, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself again." I sobbed while looking deeply into her beautiful eyes.

We sat there, staring at each others eyes for what seemed to be forever until she spoke.

"I've missed you sooooo much" She sighed.

I looked at her as a smile grew on my face. I hugged her tightly not wanting to let go.

"Does that mean-" I got interrupted.

"Yes. I forgive you" She giggled.

I quickly crashed my lips into hers, I've missed having her lips on mine again. Her touch is like foreign as we continued to kiss in sync. I felt sparks once again like the first time we kissed at the beach. The kiss wasn't to rough, it was sweet and passionate. 

As our lips parted away, I hugged her. It felt like I found my missing puzzle piece, I know it sounds cliche but, it feels like my life is somehow complete.

As we walked back to her friends apartment, I wrapped my arms around her making sure she's warm since it was getting quite cold.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now. It's been days since the last time I remember myself smiling again" I chuckled as we made our way towards the elevator.

As Hannah opened the door, we found the lads and Hannah's friends all sitting down on the sofa eating pizza. As on queue, My stomach let out a loud growl. It sounded like a walrus was getting waxed.

Everyone laughed as Hannah and I dived in to get a slice.

"So, where did you two go?" Louis chuckled as he wiggled his eyebrows.