Louis dirty :)

Louis has been gone on tour for like 5 months and you were so horny. You knew he was coming home so you went out early and bought some red lingerie cause red was his favorite color. You jumped in the shower and cleaned you body and u put on the lingerie and black booty shorts and a white tanktop. The door opened and you ran down the hall to see your boyfriend standing there with 4 people behide him. "Louis " you shout but soon your expression went away when you seen the other guys. "Hey baby " He say picking you up and spinning you around.

    It was 4 in the morning and everybody feel asleep but you and Louis and u guys were cuddle on the couch. "Lets go to the bedroom " You whisper in his ear. "Why " he asks confused "Louis come on " u nudge him off the couch and u guys go down the hall to your room. When you get in the room you attack his lip and push him on the bed "Louis I have be patient too long just fuck me " You say hovering over top of him. He grabs you hip and flip u so he is on top "Okay love " He say removing his shirt. Then you get undressed "Hmmm red my favorite color did u plan all this " he murmurs slowly rubbing his hands up your body. "Stop teasing me " You moan. Then he get fully naked and you do too. "Are u ready " He question. "Yass I'm ready " you say quickly.  Then he slams his full length in you as you moan you could a lot of laughter. You gasp as Louis pulls out and you get under the cover and he puts his underwear on. He opens the door and there stood Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam. "What.the fuck " Louis yells as the boys mock what you guys said to each other. You were so embarrassed.

for anyone who enjoyed these you must go to margaretrudd page and read her short dirty imagine cause she the one who inspired me to write these I love her to death please read her stuff