Dirty Kian O2L

You and Kian we're having a house party and a lot of people we're there getting drunk including Kian. "Come with " Kian scream over the music. He grabs your hand and take to the basement door. "What are you doing " you question? " Just follow me " he say pulling you in and shutting the door behide him and locking it. "What are u doing " you question again? before he kisses you. You try pulling away but you don't move at all just causing him to grip you tighter. "Stop trying to get away " he murmurs against your lips. "Ohh God Kian " you moan against his lip as he touches your body. "Not while your drunk " you say getting out of his grip. You run for the door but he trips as u get the bottom stair causing u to fall and he get on top of you. "Don't run ill get you " he says growling in your ear as he flips you over. "That hurt " you say laughing while kissing him again. "Just wait there be more pain " he say pulling his shirt off and yours. You both get fully undressed. He pushes his dick in without giving u any time to adjust and slammed in and out of u hardly making u moan in pain and pleasure. "Omg Kian I can't take it anymore " you yell and cum all over his dick. "Look at you not being able to handle me longer then 10 minutes " he say kissing your nose. You get dressed and walk upstairs. You get in bed as Kian stops the party. Then u both go to sleep. 

for anyone who enjoyed these you must go to margaretrudd page and read her short dirty imagine cause she the one who inspired me to write these I love her to death please read her stuff