Dirty Liam :) :) ;)

You guys were driving home from

Delaware and had to go all way back to California. "God liams I'm dieing we need to pull over" you whine trying to make him stop at the up coming gas station. "Okay I'll stop" he says turning into the emtpy parking lot. You run in side to go pee. As soon as u go to close the door Liam slips in "Liam I'm trying to go to the bathroom" you say really bitchy. "It okay (y/n) calm down" he says grabbing your hip kissing u eagerly. "Stop we have been driving for 3 hours and we are in some fucked up gas station and u want to screw me" you shout. He then kisses u again turning u on rubbing his hands all over your body and u just couldn't take it anymore and just gave in. "I love u" murmur kisses your neck "I love you too " you moan.  You both get fully naked and tells u to jump and u do as your told. He grabs your hip holding u in place putting his dick inside you. He slams in and out of you "Ohh Liam" you moan really loud. "Yea that right says my name louder" he says smirking thrusting harder," LIAM" you scream as loud as you can in pleasure Cumming everywhere, then he cums in side you. Then you both get dressed and walk out like nothing happen.

for anyone who enjoyed these you must go to margaretrudd page and read her short dirty imagine cause she the one who inspired me to write these I love her to death please read her stuff