Laksh trick

Hi

Recap; RagLak back together.

Ragini was at her home she knew that someone is watching her. That person had made Laksh forced to divorce her n made her feel useless n question his loyalty n love for her...

Ragini was in the washroom n changing her clothes she was feeling awkward. Even if Laksh has been able to remove the cameras there were still some hidden which he couldn't find.

The Blackmailer also wrote to Laksh not to do it again. Ragini was crying in the washroom. She felt watched... she wipes her tears away n cleans her face.

Ragini u have to stay strong otherwise Laksh plan won't work.

Laksh; Baach u have to do it... I know the person is somehow watching u.. but at the same time the person is watching me! All this I created to talk to U!

Ragini; haan I understand but y u hurt urself that badly?!

Laksh; bcz I deserved it.... I pretend to marry another woman in front of u... u thought I really marry her. But I didn't.

Ragini; I don't get it?!

Laksh looked at her. I couldn't marry her it was all fake! As the priest was a fake... whatever he chants didn't count. Unfortunately it means that SwaSan aren't married either.

Ragini was shocked listening to him.

Laksh; we haven't even registered our marriage... Baacha we r not divorced. I have never signed on the divorce papers just submitted it. But the lawyer could come on it anytime. But before that u have to go to the lawyer n get the file. Destroy it!

Ragini was taking a deep breath...

Laksh; I have something for u!

Ragini; what?!

Ragini was looking into her hand

Ragini was looking into her hand. She wasn't wearing it on her neck but carrying it close to her.

Laksh was back at home n Kavya was taunting him.

Laksh; shut up!!

Kavya; What?!

Laksh; I said shut up ur voice is just irritating me! Just keep quiet. Ur voice... just a pain in my head. I need to rest but if u keep blabbering ur shit then I will never recover n then I will here at home only.... watching u! Yuck!!

Kavya looked at him with an open mouth. How could u say this?

Laksh; with my mouth!!! Now get out!

Kavya left the room n Laksh was taking rest.... just then he got a msg.

BM
If I will find out that u n ur ex wife r planning something against me I will come n abduct ur sister Uttara n sell her to the one who pays the most!

Laksh fumes
U bloody bastard. Whoever u r! I will destroy U! There is no way to escape from me!

BM
Keep ur empty warning with U! I'm not scared u haven't found out who I am!

Laksh closed his eyes.
What u want?

BM
U will do it again as soon as u recover! Then U will go n write to property on Kavya's name.

Laksh shook his head...

BM
U will do it or...

Laksh
I know! But I need time! I have to make the property papers...

BM
Don't worry they r ready! Just check ur pillow

Laksh was shocked. That person was here?!.

Laksh checked the pillow n he found the envelope... I have to inform Ragini but how? 

Ragini could somehow leave the house. She asked Daadi to give her accompany as she was feeling alone n helpless.

Daadi; Ragini u shouldn't have met him! It's wrong he is married to another woman!

Ragini; Haan Daadi Maa u r right! I actually wanted to meet the lawyer who is responsible for my case! I want to know what kind of compensation I could get?! He betrayed me!

Daadi; we will ruin the Maheshwari's

Ragini; exactly that is what we r going to do.

Laksh was trying to write her but he was scared what if his mobile is watched too. No msg.

Ragini entered the lawyers cabin. She asked for the divorce papers n it was true Laksh signatures r missing they r still married. There wasn't any new registration of his "new" marriage. But she got to know abt the property paper.

Ragini; May I take a look on it?!

The lawyer gave her to copy. Ragini read the name Tanya Malhotra. She remembers that Laksh told her that she is Tanya not Kavya... so it means whoever is behind this knows her true identity! She had a brother... I have to find out where he is?!.

Ragini; Sir the name is wrong... please change it in... [secret].

Lawyer; but the originals...

Ragini; r baseless please register the right name n send the new documents as soon as possible.

The lawyer nods. Sure ma'am.

Ragini smiles n left with the divorce papers....

Laksh was tensed what he should do next... be desperately wanted to know what Ragini is doing n what she could archive...

_____

Please comment and vote