Laksh torture

Hi

Recap; Laksh had to ignore Ragini. He had to misbehave with his father n brother's.

Laksh is alone. He has no one with him... he was roaming around in the night as he couldn't sleep in the same like Kavya in the bedroom in which he shared the love moments with Ragini whom he loves deeply.

Laksh was sitting on a bench.... he closed his eyes for the moment he was back with Ragini...

Ragini was coming into the room. She was holding something on her back.

Laksh was looking at her. What r u hiding from me?!

Ragini shook her head. Not from u but for U! Ssshh don't u dare to tell it to anyone!

Laksh comes closer. Acha What?!.

Ragini looked at the door. There SwaSan come with Uttara.

Laksh moves away from her they just have started to come closer but hasn't said it to anyone.

Swara; Laksh Ragini u r still awake?!

RagLak nods. Haan woh we were talking abt the wedding!

Laksh; right!

Sans; Arrey y?! We r here na u don't worry! We will handle it!

Ragini; no Sans Bhaiya I'm very happy for u! N I want to help u as much as possible!

Laksh; right! Even I'm very happy!

RagLak smiles at them

Swara; But Ragini it's so late u must be tried

Ragini: same goes to U!

Swara; we were practicing for the sangeet!

Ragini places her hand forward n starts to dance. Haan same we were doing, right?!

Uttara; acha Bhabhi then y u have the bowl in ur hand?! N with what is it filled?!.

Ragini looked at her hand. She bites on her tongue. Woh woh...

Laksh was looking at her like a teenage boy... woh she was hiding it from me.

Ragini; uff no I was hiding it for U from the other's. Oh!😔. I messed up...

Laksh; oh ho I think u all should leave n take rest now! He closed the door n the curtains of the door.

Ragini moves backwards.

Laksh; u were dancing with a bowl filled with?!.

Ragini sat on the bed. Rasgulle!

Laksh bend down n opens his mouth. Aah

Ragini smiles. Laksh Baara aah karo {open ur mouth as much as possible}.

Laksh; aaahhh !

She feeds him.

Ragini; Laksh... No...

He was coming closer... a bit of the syrup was on his lip. He shows to her...

hmm what?! She asked innocently.

Laksh comes even more closer near her lips...

Ragini blushes but she understood what he wanted. She opens her mouth n sucked the syrup.

⛈ a thunder n heavy rain was bringing him back the now....

Laksh Ragini I'm sorry but I'm helpless... his tears got mixed up with the rain.

A call

Laksh knew who it be. The blackmailer (BM).

Laksh picked up the call.

The BM; Mister Maheshwari don't cry much u r a man people should be afraid of u!

Laksh; what u want?! I have divorced my love! I have hurt my love n family. I even married that Kavya what now?!

The BM; I'm not done with u! I want u to suffer

Laksh; but Y?! What I have done to U?!

The BM; not only u but ur family! But u will pay for it as u r the weakness of everyone n Ragini is ur weakness so better follow my rules or else... u know what I can do!

Laksh took a deep breath. Haan I know! Don't hurt her!

The BM; Maheshwari needs a hire!

Laksh; what? No! I won't!

The BM; uff don't shout at me like this! Wait!

Laksh received a msg. He opens the file... No!

Laksh; how?!

Laksh; how?!

The BM; don't questioned my intelligence! I said the Maheshwari needs a hire I never said to sleep with Kavya. Go n make her pregnant.

Laksh; y?! Use her n leave her again!

The BM; yes, she should know that u r unfaithful. Using her for ur own benefits. Not caring for her wellbeing. Just ur satisfaction!

Laksh shouts into the phone. No I won't do that she is hurt I can't hurt her again.

The BM; better u go or I will send someone else!

Laksh; What?!. His anger raised he made a fist.
U coward just come in front of me n I will show u who I am!

The BM; Shut Up n see this...,

Laksh got another msg.... he opens the file.

 he opens the file

Laksh; Ragini...! What the hell!!!

The BM; go or I will send someone to her.

Laksh; wait...!!!

Tututututut....

____

Laksh decision!

Please comment and vote