Chapter one

Hi

As I haven't updated yesterday here the update.

Recap; Laksh married Kavya. But not out of Love or Revenge but bcz he is blackmailed by Kavya.

Laksh was broken he was sitting on the windowsill...

I'm so sorry... to everyone that I couldn't prevent this coming but I was forced to this marriage or else Kavya, who is in reality Tanya, would have killed any of u. She is mad she can't see me with someone else... I didn't knew who she is when I met her but soon she become very possessive toward me. I was shocked I told her I'm married but she treat me to kill Ragini... My Ragini... No way! I tried a lot to talk to her but whenever I wanted to explain myself I got a call of an anonymous number. I got scared she was watching over me. Now I have to fake this marriage to save my Ragini... I have to talk to her somehow!

Kavya was sleeping peacefully in her new bed. She was now the owner of Maheshwari property. Well Laksh is the owner but being his wife she has a share on it.

Laksh couldn't sleep on the bed next to her... he doesn't wanted her to sleep on the bed which has the right only for Ragini.

His Ragini...,

Ragini was crying on her bed slowly n alone. She didn't let anyone come in to meet her. She wasn't ready to face anyone. She was broken n hurt... Laksh ji What have I done now?! I thought we sorted out?! U come to me. Let's move on... these were ur words not mine. But I trusted u... Please Laksh Ji tell me y??

Laksh was sleeping on the couch. He remembers those memories when he was angry on Ragini n yet he was happy to have her. How scared he was for her life when that mad woman Kavitha's mother tried to take her as a hostage n placed the knife on her neck... Laksh blood still boils thinking of it. He made a fist in anger.

Ragini was thinking the same

Ragini was thinking the same. How he come to save her forgetting everything he risked his own life.

Ragini was this all fake didn't u love me?!

Laksh Ragini I love u more than myself. What to do?!.

Laksh was thinking. Maybe I can call her no I can meet her. Haan.

Laksh was checking on Kavya she was in deep sleep.

Laksh Oh God Please keep her in deep sleep.
He was leaving the room... but then he got a call. He looks on the bed Kavya was still sleeping but this is the same no. From the caller who blackmails him.

Laksh gulps. whoever this is... is watching me!

Laksh answered the caller.

Caller; where r u going so late in the night?!

Laksh; water...

Caller; I can see a jug of water on the bedside table.

Laksh; haan but it's the water of yesterday. I want fresh water.

Caller; don't u dare to leave the house I'm watching over U.

Laksh; don't worry... I...  tututut

The caller cut the call n Laksh went down to the kitchen to take water.

His mobile rung. Ping ping.

Laksh looked n it was a picture of him how he was taking water.., under the pic was written I'm keeping an eye on U. One wrong move n Ragini is death.

Laksh shook his head. No nothing will happen to her. I will find out what the hell is going on here.

On the next morning everyone were at the dining table.

Laksh n Kavya come hand in hand.

AP; Laksh what is this?!.

Laksh; what Maa?! She is my wife I have a right to hold her hand. Everywhere.

DP; Laksh!!! Don't cross ur limits.

Laksh; DP Maheshwari!!! Mind ur language! Enough of ur dictatorship... I'm not ur slave but if u ill treat me or my wife I will make u all to my salves. Do u understand it!

They were all shocked that is not our Laksh.

Laksh; Kavya go get me some coffee... I have to leave for the office. There is lot of work I have to do n check on.

Kavya went to the kitchen n Laksh was checking his mobile... he was reading the instructions how to behave in front of his family. Be rude, be arrogant, be merciless, be a stone-heartened man.

Kavya come with the coffee n made him drink it from her hands.

Laksh leaves without having food.

Laksh was sitting in his car n crying. He was hitting the steering wheel. Y r u doing this with me??? Who r u???? Show me ur face u coward!

There he received another msg. This time it was a pic of Ragini.

 This time it was a pic of Ragini

Laksh; Ragini....?!

The caller wrote under the pic...

She is sad not death! Do what I say n don't u dare to call me a coward.

Laksh was shocked... he did as instructed....

_____

Hope u liked it, please comment and vote

Unfaithful - Lakshya & Ragini On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara