RagLak pain

Hi

Recap; Laksh is blackmailed by someone else?!
The person is watching over him n on Ragini too. He is forced to live with Kavya n fake hate toward his family.

Laksh was crying in the car while he was driving to the office. Ragini I'm so sorry I know I broke ur heart but trust me I haven't done it intentionally I was forced to do it. Or else that person would have killed U.

Laksh; Ragini come I want to talk to u!

Ragini was in the washroom getting ready. Still taking a lot of time Laksh was waiting impatiently for her.

Laksh knocks on the door. Ragini please I need to talk to U!.

Ragini rolls her eyes she was adjusting her mangalsutar n come out. What happen Laksh ji?!

Laksh smiles. U r looking absolutely beautiful...

 U r looking absolutely beautiful

Ragini blushes. Laksh ji... what happen y u called for me?!.

Laksh; woh actually I was thinking abt our honeymoon. U always find a way to distract me but this time it won't work. Okay?!.

Ragini hugs him n hides her face in his chest. Laksh ji... u know I will come with u even to the end of the world.

Laksh; Ragini!!! He looked at her. Don't say this after so many hurdles we found each other I don't want anything or anyone to separate us.

Ragini smiles with a pout. I'm sorry!.

Laksh; gud girl now tell me where do U want to go?!

A loud horn wakes him as the traffic signal has changed from red to green.

Laksh reaches the office n was numb... there she was sitting n waiting for him.

Laksh was trying to avoid her as he wasn't allowed to speak to her

Laksh was trying to avoid her as he wasn't allowed to speak to her. The one is watching them.

Laksh was walking into the building when Ragini wants to enter he looked at the security.

Laksh; U... she is not allowed to enter the building if she does enter then call the police!

Ragini couldn't believe it. Is this really my Laksh?? The man who made me his... who promised me nothing will separate us again?!. No this is not my Laksh. My Laksh wouldn't leave or hurt me... we r over this!

Ragini was in the kitchen when someone places his hands on her waist.

She closed her eyes she would recognise those hands even if she would be blind

She closed her eyes she would recognise those hands even if she would be blind. Only the one she loves the most do it. Giving her a feeling of being the one made for him only.

Laksh; Ragini... he whispers in her ear.

She rested her head back on his chest. She nods...

Laksh kisses her cheek... I
Laksh kisses her other cheek... ❤️
Laksh... was abt to kiss her lips...

AP; Ragini chai!!!

Laksh leaves from there immediately.

Ragini pouts... Maa u had to call in that moment only.

A hand on Ragini's shoulder broke her trance

Ragini: Sa... Sans... Sanskaar. She looked the other's men's of MM were there too. She took the blessings from DP n RP.

DP; I'm sorry Ragini...

Ragini; No Papa... it's okay. Sanskaar... can u.

Sans; haan Ragini give it to me!

Ragini smiles n leaves from there. She gave Sans a tiffin box for Laksh.

Laksh was looking at his desk...

Hi Miss me?!

Listen I have my eyes everywhere u don't know how close I am to u n ur loved once. U keep following my rules n all be fine!. No one will be harmed.

Ur detractor!

Laksh took the letter n throw it away just then Sans enters his cabin.

A msg. THROW IT AWAY!

Laksh looked up to Sans.

Sans; here Laksh for u... u forget ur lunch!

Laksh hit the box away the food was spread on the ground.... Laksh was holding his emotions back.

Sans; Laksh?!

Laksh; what Sanskaar I told u na I will only eat with Kavya n will eat what she will made for me! Then y u brought that food I don't want it neither I need it!

Sans; but it's good u should respect it!

Laksh; Get Out!

Sans fumes he made a fist n turns to leave.

Msg; WHO WILL CLEAN IT?!

Laksh made a fist he finds his voice. Wait?!

Sans stopped n looked at him. What?!.

Laksh sat back on his chair. Clean it!

Sans; What?!.

Laksh; I said Clean It!

Sans had no other option then to clean the mess Laksh had created.

Laksh Sorry bro but...

Msg: GUD KEEP IT UP!.

Laksh wanted to throw his mobile away but he can't do anything.... he has to be unfaithful...

______

Please comment and vote