The kiss💋

Abigail's POV

"What?!" Martinus asked shocked. "Are you crazy?! I'm not gonna do that!"

"Why not? You're friends, right?" Mac asked.

"Yes." Tinus simply replied.

"And friends help each other, right?"

"Yeah." He said, knowing where this is going.

"So why  make such a problem about it then? That's what friends do for each other. They help each other with everything." Marcus finished.

"Yes you're right about that, but I don't think that she would appreciate it if I would kiss her."

"Why? It isn't her first kiss. Besides, she said that she would prefer to have her first kiss with you, instead of Jake. Or how you call that boy." Marcus said.

"It's Jacob. And yes he is right Tinus. Don't you wanna help her? And you said that you would prefer to have your first kiss with her. So what's the problem?" I asked.

"The problem is that I'm scared. What if she doesn't liked it and gets mad at me? Or never wants to talk to me again? Besides I don't even know how to kiss." I sighed. This is gonna take a while. Probably when he finally finds the courrage to do it, Sam and Jacob are coming in and will make this a living hell. They always joke about us doing it with a boy who they kidnapped, but they know that we would never do that. But if they find out we did it, even if it would be a short kiss. They would be so mad that I'm gonna stop with thinking about what would happen, cuz I know that what I think they would do is scary, it would be probably 10 times worse.

"Okey. Then I have to do it." Mac said and shrugged his shoulders while saying it.

"What?!" Me and Tinus both said shocked. I couldn't believe what he just said. He wanted to kiss Jade? Are you freaking kidding me?! He can't do that. I like him. And Jade likes Tinus and Tinus likes her. I think that my eyes are still big. I just can't believe it. My crush is gonna kiss my bestie. And I can't do anything about it. The only person who can solve this now, doesn't has the courage to.

"Yeah, if you don't want to do it, then who else is? Abi can't do it cuz that would be weird. I mean yes, of course they are friends, but it just would be weird. And then, you have me. I don't think it is a problem. I mean it is a friendly kiss and it is only to help her. So what could go wrong? Right Abi?" Marcus asked. Is he being serious? He asked me about my opinion?! Of course I want to help her, but not this way.

"Yeah, yeah... of course." I replied unsure.

"See? Abi doesn't think it is a problem."

Actually I do, but yeah I am just gonna wait and look to what is gonna happen. Tinus would never let Mac do that, and I think that that his plan is. I hope it is, otherwise this is gonna be a long time with them togehter.

"Yes, but I have! Are you freaking serious?! You have to be kidding me! You can't do that! You don't even like her! You can't just kiss her and then go back to friends!" Tinus slightly yelled.

"Why not? You don't want to do it. And you don't have to like someone to do this. People kiss each other in movies, but that doesn't mean that they like each other in real life. That's just acting." Marcus said.

"I just don't want you to do that! You're my brother right? If you are, you have to promise me that you are not gonna kiss her. Please. I will kiss her. I promise, just don't kiss her okey?" Martinus, finally, gave in.