Tej: vo log keh rahe hai k janvi ko...(his voice chocked)heart attack aaya tha.

Om: what(he took a step back)...dad please aap apna aur mom ka khayal rakhiye jab tak mein aata hoon...I'll be there son.

Tej: thik hai beta..

He cut the call and slowly took steps backward and left her cabin. He was angry on her but not in the state of fight with her. Finally after two hours the officers left and he was still standing there lost in his thoughts. Gauri noticed this and went to him.

Gauri: you can leave now, vaise bhi sari procedures khatam ho gayi hai..

Om(coldly): abhi ek ghanta baki hai...mein chala jaunga..thank you for your concern.

He left from there. She felt bad for hurting him and she didn't want him to drive the car in this state so she decided to also go with him. She immediately took her car keys and rushed to Om's cabin. He was sitting there lost in his thoughts. She held her hand and dragged him to the parking. 

Om(freeing his hand)(angrily): kya kar rahi hai aap Ms. Sharma?

Gauri(calmly): sit in the car.

Om(like a child): mujhe kahi nahi jana...

Gauri: zidd mat kijiye Mr. Oberoi...mujhe aur bhi tarike aate hai apni baat manvane k..

Om: maine kaha na mein kahi nahi ja raha, mujhe jaha jana hoga mein apne aap chala jaunga.

Gauri: security....(shouting)security...

Sec: ji..ji mam

Gauri: sir ko gadi mein bithao...

2-3 men held him and make him sit in the car...

Guari: sit belt bandhiye....(he looked other side) Mishra sit belt bandho...(the security guard tied the sit belt and closed the car door.)

She started the car and drove off. He was silent during the whole car ride so as she. She offered him water but he denied every time. After three and half hour of the car journey the reached the hospital. By the time it was night.As soon as the car halted in front of the hospital he opened the door and run like a child inside it. She also followed him in the hospital. His dad was waiting outside the operation theatre. Om ran to him and hugged him. There were tears in Tej's eyes, Om's eyes were also moist. But she knew that he was trying his best to not show his emotions to his father but deep down he was also broken. 

Om:  mom?

Tej(he pointed to the operation theatre): vaha...(Om went there)

Gauri: namste uncle...

Tej: namaste beta....tum?

Gauri: mein Gauri...Om k saath kaam karti hoon..

Tej: Gauri Kumari Sharma..Om ki boss,right?

Gauri: ji....

aunty,, vo kaisi hai?

Tej: abhi to thik hai, kal tak hosh aa jayega.

Gauri: I'm sorry uncle,meri vajah se Mr. Oberoi ko der ho gayi...vo actually last minute mein kuch kam nikal aaya aur uski details Mr. Oberoi k pass thi to...

Tej: it's okay, vo kya hai na Janvi baar baar Om ka name le rahi thi to mein thoda dar gaya but she is out of danger now to darne ki koi baat nahi hai...

Here Om was looking at her mother who was lying lifelessly on the hospital bed and so many wires attached to her. He was feeling so guilty that when his mother needs him he was not there with her. He was thinking continuously about his parents that is something happen to any of them again and he was not there with them then how can he forgive himself. At that time he decided to shift his parents with him to mumbai.