2AM | [WashXReader!]

[10/05/18]
REQUESTED BY XxLuka-chanxX
-

"Leave the house and never come back!"

"I will! Survive by your damn selves, I don't ever want to hear from you or even lay an eye on any of you!" You shouted and slammed the door in your mother's face.

Your family has been under financial help for the longest time you can remember living in their house. You were always the one that brought back the money from your tiring day of work. Your money was barely enough to afford a week's worth of supplies but unfortunately, your parents always steals the money for drugs. Your family was broken, always blaming everything on you and taking credit for the money that we earned by you.

Walking through the deserted streets at night alone reminded you of loneliness, not that you were new to it. The quiet night freaked you out. You slinger your backpack onto your arm, holding it tight trying avoid showing any sign of fear anywhere else apart from your shaky hands. It was probably sometime early in the morning, considering how the busy streets are empty throughout. Your eyes glanced through the city, hoping to see a lit shop to camp in. The emptiness accompanied by the darkness of your surrounding gave eerie vibes, making you regret bashing out of your house.

The cold wind howled into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You rolled out your phone and the lock screen shined a photo of your family, something that has officially hold no significance in your heart. It was such an embarrassment for what you had led yourself to become until this faithful day.

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you locked your phone and buried it deep within your bag, zipping it harshly and slinging it back to where it once hanged.

You felt a hard hit hitting you, making you stumble back. You wiped your eyes and looked towards the man that bumped into you. Once he slowly got back into his senses, he turned his head towards you confusedly and and jumped, realizing he accidentally dumped into a lady.

"Shit! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He apologized eagerly as his facial expression changed from ashamed to worried.

Noticing your watery eyes, his eyes turned soft as he gently laid a hand on your shoulder, , being slow and cautious at first until he got the signal that it was okay from you.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you want to talk it out?" Wash insisted leading you to the nearby bench.

You gave in and sat with this stranger. Something about him made you trust him, and the fact that he was worried about you with him not even knowing you touched your heart.

Sitting on the bench with that stranger felt like an eternity, each waiting for each other to take the longing move to say something. He kept his hands on our back, patting it gently in hopes of comforting you.

He started to shift a few inches nearer. When he saw you, he was immediately inclined to help you. The knot in his stomach tightened so harshly that when he saw you crying, it killed him inside, and the only way to fix it is to hold you and tell you that you're okay.

"Hey, it's okay. My name's David." Wash said in a light hearted tone and a genuine smile, managing to cheer you up a little.

You rubbed your arm against your eyes to wipe the tears, bringing your swollen eyes to look at Wash's. His voice sounded so familiar, but at this point, your tired to even think. Heck, you can't even think straight.

With a half-hearted smile that took almost all your energy way, you leaned closer to him until your bodies touched. Wash flinched at first, leaving your heart racing after horses, but he instantly calmed and enveloped you in his arms.