Chapter 1

HEY EVERYBODY! IT. IS UP! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE... as you see, Another Day Another Challange, was the title most voted for by you guys! (being the readers)  Now, this first chapter is going to be kind of slow, as I'm going through and re-introducing most of the characters. Please, BEAR WITH ME! I promise that it will get much more exciting later on!

Oh, and this chapter is dedicated to Abnormallyawesome, as it is she, who came up with the title!

Now please do enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 1

Saxon

                “Get up Saxon!” Somebody ordered, for the eleven-hundredth time. Groaning, while burying my face deeper into the soft pillows, I ignored it. The last thing I wanted to do was leave the comfort of my bed. “Come on!” Someone tugged the warm comforter off me, allowing the cool air access to my body.

                “Leave me alone.” I grumbled, ducking my head beneath the pillow, with eyes still closed, in an attempt to ignore the girl pestering me. To put it in lesser words, I was not a morning person.

                “Just leave him be, if he wants to be late for his first day of senior year, so be it.” A new voice sighed, the tone soft and warm, reminding me of anything and everything that was, is, or ever has been home.

                “No way am I admitting defeat!” The first voice gasped to the second. “Now get up!” The same person yelled into my ear, nearly shattering my eardrums into a million pieces. Fisting the pillow in my hands, I whipped it around, hitting the person in the face.

                “Get a life, Liza!” Snarling in annoyance at the girl who was now on the floor from the force of my blow, I sunk back down onto my bed, rubbing my tired eyes. She smirked at me, putting her hands on her hips.

                “If I did that, you’d miss me too much.” She mocked, sticking her tongue out while I glared at her.

                “Get out.” I muttered, standing up. So much for sleeping.

                “Sorry for trying to help.” She waved a hand nonchalantly in the air, flouncing out of the room. Shutting the door after her, I dug through my drawers for something to wear.

Why doesn’t she go help someone else? The wolf in my head sulked, stretching with a canine bearing yawn.

‘Because she’s Liza.’ I replied back, shaking my head.

                With a sigh, I pulled on my pair of black and orange DC’s, checked my hair was flipped to the right side, and made my way out into the hallway.

                It was so weird, now that I lived on the pack estate. It was bigger than my old beat down house that I used to share with my dad –Trace- and my little sister, Tammy. The carpets, now that they had been replaced, were a rich golden cream in color, with white walls that were decorated with paintings to make-up for the lack of color.

                Walking down the steps the led into the kitchen, I recognized the voices floating up from the room. Marc Czarnecki, the current alpha, was sitting on the counter, eating a bowl of cereal as he listen to the conversation flying around the room. He reached up to rub his neck, where a twisted scar, puckered with raw pink flesh, was forever the reminder of his challenging the previous alpha. It would always remain – a curse to forever remind him of what he had to do.