.nine

+ halu ; nine

—After Y/N hugged Muna in the bathroom, they both went to Seulgi

After Y/N hugged Muna in the bathroom, they both went to Seulgi. "Hey, I'm Muna btw" Muna said to Seulgi. They both sat down. Seulgi was still eating her sandwich. "Ohw, I'm Seulgi!" She said with her mouth full. Muna giggled at her. "Y/N, I want to talk to you for a second." Seulgi said standing up. "Okay." Y/N said happy.

"Are you okay?" Seulgi asked after they went to a quieter place. "What do you mean? Of course I'm okay." "No, you act differently. It's like something happened." At this moment you thought it was the right time to tell her what you felt for her. "Well, the thing is.. I started developing feelings for you.." But the answer was much different then you expected. "I knew it.." Seulgi said quiet and not surprised. "Uhm, so how do u feel about me?" You said looking down. "I really don't know Y/N.." Seulgi said trying not to make you sad.You were kinda shook. "Seul, It's okay. You don't have to tell me. Let's just forget it." You said trying to make Seulgi smile.
Seulgi smiled to you.

At the end the only thing that mattered to you was seeing her happy, and being with her. And that's exactly what happened.

~ vote + comment

[⬇️]

so this was the end of the book, i'm so sorry for not giving you a better ending. but i'm really uncreative atm and i don't know what to do with my writing. i always think i'll improve someday. but it's just trash oof. i am working on sumn other stories i like them better i think. i hope u do too.

x sel