_________________

"Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat" Sanyukta took her new full name standing in front of the mirror of her new room..
She was caressing her Mangalsutra and gazing at it through the mirror with adoration...
And all of a sudden she felt someone was caging her waist..
But she remained relaxed..
And leaned on the person..
Sanyukta - It's so pretty, Randhir.. I love it.. (she kissed her Mangalsutra)
Randhir - (nuzzling her neck) pretty things for pretty girl.. By the way Shivanya ki choice hain.. (he pecked her cheek)
Sanyukta - She has a great taste..
Randhir - Hmm.. Par change nehi kiya tumhe abhi tak.. Sit..!! Let help you with the jewelleris..
These must be suffocating me.. (and he made her sit on the dressing table stool)
Randhir first removed the heavy dupatta covering her head and then removed her all jewelleris one by one carefully with full concentration sitting on his knees..
Sanyukta - (as Randhir was about to remove her chuda) Randhir.. Isse abhi nehi utarte..
Randhir - Par yeh.. (he stopped in middle as Sanyukta nodded her head negatively)
OK fine.. Nehi utarta isse main.. (he said and lean on the dressing table staring at her)
Sanyukta - (flushed) What?? Aise kya dekh rahe ho...
Randhir - (set her waist length wavy hair free) Meri Queen ki khoobsurti ko..
You know what you don't need all this makeup and jewellery to look pretty..
Cause naturally you are the prettiest.. (he kissed her forehead)
OK chalo abhi change into something comfortable.. (and he got up)
But before he could go away from Sanyukta, his felt a tag on his hand..
And he turned his head to her..
Sanyukta too stood up and now they were standing face to face..

Sanyukta - (gathered are hair on one shoulder) Are you sure you don't want to make me change by yourself?? (she upped her eyebrow)
Randhir - Trust me baby.. I so want to do that.. But it's been a long day.. And you need rest.. We have plenty of nights to do it.. (he caressed her jaw with his knuckles)
Sanyukta - (hugged him) But tonight is different from other nights..
Let's make it memorable.. (she chipped pressing her lips on his neck being well aware of his sensitive points)
And.... We have plenty of nights to take rest as well.. (she tilted her head and smirked)
Randhir - Damn..!!
I thought you will be shy.. I wasn't expecting you to be this much bold.. (he was a bit surprised)
Sanyukta - (pecked his lips) I'm full of surprises you know...
And by the way if you can remember I was the one who kissed you first.. (she smirked again)
Randhir - Ahh..!! How can I forget that.. (he smiled shaking his head and captured her lips for a perfect liplock)
Both smiled in between the kiss..
After a good fifteen minutes they broke the kiss huffing..
Randhir - (catching his breath) Soch lo fir se.. If we are really doing this then I'm not gonna leave you anytime soon..
Sanyukta - Haan.. Soch liya ab toh.. (she pushed him on the bed and hovered over him..)
And who's asking you to leave me soon.. Haan??
Randhir - Woah..!! Easy girl.. Pura ka pura tumhara hi toh hu.. Aur kahin bhaga bhi nehi ja raha.. (he was caught off guard by her boldness)
But Sanyukta didn't pay much attention to his words as she was busy nibbling her a few hours old husband's skin with her soft lips..
Randhir let her do whatever she wanted to do..
But a couple of minutes later he switched their positions and came on the top of her as it was getting hard for him to control anymore..
Randhir - Now my turn.. (and he dipped his face in her cleavage)
In no time their clothes found their places on the cold marble floor and the satin bed sheet got crumbled more and more with each passing seconds..
Sanyukta arched her back and moaned her sexiest as Randhir's lips and tongue was creating mayhem in her each cell..
Randhir - I love you.. (he mumbled and pushed his being inside her wet core)
Sanyukta cried in pain and Randhir kissed her deeply to help her absorbing the pain..
He started to move slowly being careful enough not to hurt her..
Soon her pain got subsided as raw pleasure spiked through her blood..
Now there was no pain.. Only thing she could feel at that time was his immense love and affection by his every act..
As the night grew darker, Randhir picked up the pace causing them to moan and groan louder..
And they made their first night after marriage even more beautiful and passionate which they could cherish forever..

- The End -

It's the end of this book but a new beginning of SanDhir's life..
Epilogue is coming within a few days..
Thanks for reading..