PART 76

Hey guys wish you all a very Happy and prospered New Year..
Hope your unfulfilled dreams will fulfill in 2018...
You all supported me, encouraged me and motivated me in 2017...
You all became an important part of my life in 2017...
Hope our bond will grow stronger in the upcoming years as well..
Thank you for everything lovelies..

Yeh lo Parsholic_ankii tumhara new year gift..
Guys I want to tell you something that this girl boosted by motivation..
She read the whole story in a go..
Love you so much dear...

________________

ENGAGEMENT DATE

Two days later again Agarwal and Shekhawat family met.. But this time at Shekhawat mansion..
It was the second time for Sanyukta.. She last time went there fourteen years ago..
Seeing the entrance of Shekhawat mansion from the car she felt nostalgic (a/n Sanyukta saw the entrance of Shekhawat mansion from a little distance and they need to drive for two more minutes to reach the mansion).. She reminisced how Randhir was jumping on his bed and behaving like a five year seeing the injection..
She smiled remembering that with glossy eyes..
Glossy eyes??
Yep... Glossy eyes... How could she forget that, that day whole gang went to see him as he was injured.. Injured because of her..
Even fourteen years ago also Randhir loved her dearly and always thought about her wellbeing before his own self...
Sanyukta chuckled thinking that they fell in love with each other when they didn't even know the real meaning and original depth of the word 'LOVE'..
With passing time their love only grew stronger and their bond became unbreakable..
People say that time is the most powerful thing, it can do anything..
And they even say that out of sight, out of mind...
But in their case none of these sayings worked..
Separation of fourteen years couldn't stop each other from loving each other.. In fact they fell for each other a bit more with each passing moment...
Their connection was so strong that they didn't need to see each other in a in regular basis..
The true love of SanDhir proved those sayings some mere myth..
They were in a long distance relationship without any confession..
But after whole long fourteen years they met..
They confessed..
They lived like boyfriend girlfriend..
They enjoyed their share of fun..
And now they were going to hitch with each other both ritually and lawfully..
But spiritually they are already married.. They are each other's..
But still that marriage thing was making Sanyukta thrilled...
Whenever she thought herself as Randhir's bride a crimson hue appeared on her glowing cheeks..
The feeling of Randhir would mark her his made her feel giddy...

Gauri - Are dekho toh sasural aate hi kaise blush kar rahi haan meri nanand baisa.. (she held Sanyukta's chin and teased her)
Sanyukta - (flushed more) Aisa kuch nehi hain bhabi..
Omkara - Are Gauri kya tum bhi.. (muttered while driving)
Gauri - (pouted) kya main bhi Omkara jii??
Omkara - Are theek se dekho tum.. Sanyu blush thodi hi kar rahi hain... Woh toh bas kuch pink pink sa laga huya hain iske galon pe... (he said innocently and teased her more)
Sanyukta - (made a sad pout) kya bhai.. Ab aap bhi tease kor rahe ho mujhe...
Omkara - Ab ek hi toh behen hain meri.. Toh usse tease karne ka toh mera pura pura haq banta hain.. Aur ab toh uski shaadi bhi ho rahi hain...
Sanyukta - (faked annoyance) humph..!! Aap dono nah bohot bure ho.. Main Shivay bhaiyu ko bolke daat khilayungi aap dono ko...