-Little Words-

Mulai dari awal

"Still do?" Jihoon questioned, blinking a few times to keep his eyes up and active so he could focus on his boyfriend rather then sleep.

"Well yes but if you want to sleep darling you can," Soonyoung brought Jihoons hand to his face, placing another sugar like kiss on his soft palms, "It's okay now."

"You won't cry again, right daddy?" Jihoon asked, rubbing his eyes.

"No I wont," Soonyoung whispered.

"Okay..." Jihoon closed his eyes for a few seconds before springing them open again, "I'll stay awake with you for a bit longer, to make sure you don't for sure."

"You don't trust me baby?" Soonyoung playfully frowned.

"Nuh uh," Jihoon shook his head, doubtfully at Soonyoung.

Soonyoung and Jihoon had this long moment where they just stared at each other, none of them moved, or said anything. They were just comforted by the look of the one they love in front of them.

"Not sleepy?" Soonyoung asked Jihoon who was trying his hardest not to close his eyes.

"N-no," Jihoon spoke quietly.

It fell silent again after that. Soonyoung watched Jihoon, waiting for his precious baby to fall back to sleep.

Suddenly the soft and faint voice of Jihoon arose again, "W-what was your nightmare about?"

"Nothing big," Soonyoung disregarded the question quickly, thinking if he told the younger it would bother him too much to go back to sleep.

"But you were crying daddy," Jihoon turned around quickly and grabbed his Toad plushy, giving it a small hug before pushing it against Soonyoungs chest, "It must of been super scary so you take Mushie."

"Now you won't have bad dreams that'll make you sad anymore," Jihoon told him, looking as if he was so sure of all of this, "Then when we wake up again, you can tell me all about your nightmare."

Soonyoung smiled and took the plushy into his arms, giving it a small peck, "Thank you baby, I'm already starting to feel much better."

"Mhm," Jihoon's eyes slowly began to close, he didn't notice when he had passed out to sleep.

Soonyoung smiled watching the face Jihoon made as he fell to sleep. He looked down at the plushy so close to his chest.

"So cute," Soonyoung whispered, thinking Jihoon was the cutest thing in the entire world.

Normally Jihoon didn't talk that much, he just reacted to things, either smiling and laughing or crying and pouting, he was a little, with little words; so to see him talking so much and trying to comfort him while being in little space was a new thing for Soonyoung.

It was the cutest and most heart warming thing he's probably ever experienced in his life, and a perfect scene after a horrible nightmare.

Tonight was definitely something different. It was a night Soonyoung didn't act goofy and make jokes every five seconds, and it was a night where Jihoon had more words to say than his caretaker.

Soonyoung blinked a few more times before drifting off to sleep. Dreams of him and Jihoon dancing in a field of flowers filled his head, the scent, the touch, the feelings, they were realer than any dream or nightmare he's ever had.

It was because Jihoon was there, silently dancing with Soonyoung. They both said nothing. But there faces and movement said a thousand words and a thousand ways, to explain one thing, to make three words.

I love you.

-

Okay guys so what you're about to see or already seeing is a beautiful art piece done by LadyForlorn for my book, and since this picture is of the glorious and adorable relationship that is Soonhoon I had to show this to you all!

They dedicated a whole book of fanart to my story Rocket and I am so honored.

So if you like their art and you want to see more click on their tag and check it out, it's published and they have made a Seoksoo one already which is FABULOUS!

So yeah that's all guys. LadyForlorn Thank you again for this beautiful fanart!

Vote
Comment