-Little Words-

|Soonhoon|

Soonyoung laid in bed, his arms wrapped around Jihoons waist, keeping the boy close to his body, spreading his heat and warmth onto him.

It was about three in the morning, and Soonyoung had just happened to wake up due to a sudden nightmare he had.

It was a frightening nightmare that involved him being dumped by his perfect lover and it made him wake up with tear filled eyes.

He snuggled his face into the back of Jihoons head, smelling the fresh scent of vanilla cinnamon.

Jihoon felt his body become increasingly hot and it was starting to bother him, it bothered him so much he woke up from it.

He saw the cause of the sudden heat, seeing that Soonyoungs arms and body were attached to him, like bees to honey.

"S-Soonyoung, let go of me," Jihoon mumbled, tapping the boys hands.

Soonyoung shook his head, snuggling his face deeper into the back of Jihoons neck, ignoring the youngers request completely.

Jihoon sighed, "Soonyoung seriously, I'm getting super hot so could you please just let go for a moment."

Soonyoung sighed, and let go of Jihoon, "Sorry sweet heart."

Jihoon blushed. He wasn't in little space so it was weird to suddenly be called sweet heart; since that is his nickname in little space.

"Is okay daddy..." Jihoon slapped his hands over his mouth, did he just call Soonyoung daddy... when did he slip?

Jihoon pushed his hands down and used them to help him flip over to look at Soonyoung who was making weird sounds.

The little's eyes widen at the sight of a crying Soonyoung.

Jihoon felt his nose start to tingle and his cheeks begin to get hot and fuzzy, "D-daddy I-I'm sorry!"

Jihoons eyes teared up, he didn't mean to hurt Soonyoungs feelings, he was just getting really hot in the boys embrace.

Soonyoung wiped his face of tears and looked up at Jihoon with a sad smile, "No baby, it's not your fault, I just had a bad dream."

"A-a nightmare?" Jihoon shuffled closer to Soonyoung placing his tiny hand on the top of Soonyoungs head, rubbing the back of it gently and calmly, "Is okay now Soony, Hoony is here to keep you safe."

Soonyoung chuckled, "This is like a dream, isn't that unbelievable."

Jihoon smiled, "hm?"

"Being able to be by your side, it's like a dream," Soonyoung explained, pushing his hand out to the littles face, caressing his cheek gently, "But it's real life which is amazing."

"Silly daddy..." Jihoon turned his head, pecking the side of Soonyoungs hand, "Of course this is real life daddy, Hoony wants to be with you forever here."

"I know," Soonyoung nodded, melting in Jihoons touch.

"Hey, but you're in little space," Soonyoung looked into the innocent eyes of his boyfriend.

"Mhm," Jihoon nodded his head now resting his hand down on the boys neck.

"You don't normally go into little space when you wake up," Soonyoung placed his hand over Jihoons.

"W-well you needed it didn't you daddy?" Jihoon giggled, leaning in closer to Soonyoung.

"Yeah perhaps I did," Soonyoung leaned into Jihoon, placing a soft kiss on the boys nose.