CB23: A Love So Beautiful [F]

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me, that's my place." Baekhyun felt like his heart was going to combust with rainbows when he saw Chanyeol beside him.

Jongin just sighed, "Okay. Then I'll take the other side." the guy shrugged his shoulders as he went around and sat on the other side.

Chanyeol smirked, not that seductive smirk but that smirk when you're pissed. Yup, Chanyeol was pissed because of that Jongin guy.

Baekhyun just laughed at Jongin, slowly turning his head to his side to see Chanyeol who's just looking in front.

"Chanyeol-ah, I thought you don't want to sit beside me?" Baekhyun said trying his best to hide his chuckle.

"The air con was on this spot that's why I changed my mind and sat here. Don't think like I like want to sit beside you, kid." Baekhyun's lips automatically formed into an O as he looked up and saw the air con. Yup, he's right...

---

Lunch time.

Chanyeol placed his tray on the table following by a small boy, of course. Baekhyun showed his eyesmile when Chanyeol glanced at him, the taller just lightly sighed.

"So, Chanyeol-ah, where do you want to go after class?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.

"Home." Chanyeol simply answered.

"Before home, do you want to go somewhere else?" Chanyeol stopped eating as he gave a bored look at the smaller.

Baekhyun shyly smiled, "Nevermind.."

They continued to ate lunch together, Chanyeol can only nod his head while Baekhyun talks about random things. Heol, the puppy was indeed talkative good thing Chanyeol was used to it.

Suddenly, someone sat beside the small boy making Chanyeol to raised his head. What is he doing here?

"Hey guys!"

"Oh, hello Jongin." Baekhyun greeted as they did a high five. Chanyeol saw what they did.

They're close already huh?

Chanyeol ignored them, drinking his water but he was still listening to their conversation.

"So, Baekhyun, do you wanna play arcade games with me after class?"

"Oh really?" the small boy's eyes widened and sparked when he heard the word, arcade games.

Baekhyun was about to answer when he saw Chanyeol stood up, "Where are you going?"

Chanyeol gave him a cold look, "Class."

The smaller quickly scooped a spoonful of kimchi fried rice and shoved it on his mouth, Jongin was just there looking at him. How can he even...

"I'm coming with you!" Baekhyun said.

"Wait, how about the arcade games?" Jongin asked.

"I'll go with you after class bye!"

---

They were walking side by side Baekhyun was just humming a song while Chanyeol couldn't help but to feel annoyed at the fact that Jongin asked Baekhyun to go out to play some arcade games.

"Are you alright?"

"No." Baekhyun's face turned into a worried expression, the taller gulped turning his head at his side.

"I'm fine.. don't worry."

I'm fine.. don't worry

don't wory

don't worry

The small boy can't help but to smile it was just a simple sentence but it's already enough to make his heart race. Chanyel just told him to not worry. Aahh!!

Chanyeol cleared his throat, "Are you going with him?" he said while looking away.

Baekhyun pouted wondering why Chanyeol was asking him about Jongin but he shrugged it away and answered his crush.

"Maybe."

Chanyeol sighed, rolling his eyes and started to walk faster leaving the petite boy behind.

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah! wait for me!" the puppy ran fast catching his breath.

I wish I was 185cm too!

---

*bell rings*

The students all stood up as they picked their bags and went outside. Excited to stroll around since it's the first day of school.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were outside of the university, they were on their bikes and was about to go when someone called Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun-ah!"

"Hey, Jongin"

Jongin ran towards the smaller with a handsome smile on his face. Chanyeol shook his head.

"Let's go?" the tanned boy asked.

"Oh.. uhm.." Baekhyun opened hia mouth to speak when Chanyeol suddenly joined the conversation.

"Sorry Baekhyun can't go, his mom told me that I should accompany him to buy some groceries this afternoon." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun was shook. Did his mom really told him? and as far as he know, they already bought some groceries yesterday.

"Is that so? hmm, that's sad but we can still go next time! what can you say?"

Aish.. Chanyeol bit his lip looking away and feeling completely irritated at the guy.

"Uhm, okay." with that Jongin waved at the small boy and he finally left. Chanyeol can calm now.

Baekhyun slowly stared at Chanyeol waiting for him to speak about what he said earlier.

"Did my mom-"

"It was a lie."

"But why did you-"

"Because I don't want you to go with that flirty guy. Can we go home now?" Chanyeol said while looking at Baekhyun.

The smaller can only nod his head trying his best to combust with rainbows.

Chanyeol started to rode his bike following by Baekhyun on his side as they went home, together.

+++

Sorry if the chapter was long and not fun!! I just thought about making a ChanBaek version of ALSB since school is starting! 😁 ( I'll be going back to school on Wednesday wish me luck!)

I hope you guys played the media above! 💕

Also, my ChanBaek ff Fragile Hearts was already finished so I hope you guys will read it! please try to read it only has 24 chapters! :)

Thank you guys for reading, voting and leaving comments! I hope you guys like this corny chapter 😁

What do you guys want next chapter? should I do a part 2 of this? or... ><

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR 15K READS!!! SORRY IF I'M ANNOYING BUT THANK YOU!!! READ FRAGILE HEARTS!! 👋