I catch his fist before it reaches its intended target.

''What the hell is your problem? I can give my number to whoever I want to. You're giving me major Scarlett vibes right now.'' Cody says to Skyler, his voice chill despite the fact that he just attempted to sock the kid in his face.

''You're not funny. Shut the fuck up.'' Skyler warns Cody.

Cody rolls his eyes. He reaches for his phone from my hand but I swat his hand away, clicking his phone to life and putting in the password.

The screen lit to the contactAddison.

''Sounds like a blonde,'' I say, tossing his phone back to him. ''How old is she?'' I ask.

''Try brunette, try mid-twenties, try the same—''

''Mind your fucking business Skyler,'' Cody snaps at Skyler.

I sigh, shaking my head as I lead the way to the car. I'm dealing with enough shit, I don't feel like dealing with stopping these two from fighting for a week.

Why is Skyler here anyway?

I don't want to sound like an asshole by just flat out asking Cody right here in front of him so I guess we'll talk about it later.

This is piling more and more onto the list of shit that Cody and I have to talk about.

He just had his tongue down this kids throat at the party and now they're on a week long trip to New York together.

I'm not fucking stupid.

I could care less what gender Cody decides to be with, obviously, but I do care about him communicating with me.

I know he reserves the right to sort out shit in his mind if he hasn't yet figured it out, but nevertheless I hate sitting here in the dark.

I need to know what's going on with my baby brother.

I unlock the car doors, climbing into the drivers' seat. They put their luggage in the trunk and then race to the side of the car.

''Are y'all going to be like this all week?'' I groan, watching as they fight over the passengers' seat.

They ignore me, continuing on.

Teenagers.

''Ow, fuck!'' Cody groans, clutching his jaw. In the next second Skyler is climbing into the passengers' seat, putting his seat belt on and pulling his phone from his pocket like he didn't just engage in World War III.

''Language,'' I warn.

Cody gets into the back of the car, putting his seat belt on and rubbing his bruising jaw.

I start the car, driving in the direction of the penthouse.

''So Skyler,'' I start, reaching to turn the radio down.

''It was Cody's idea,'' He blurts out before I can even get my question out. I mean I wasn't even going to ask him that but okay, I'll roll with it.

''Cody?'' I ask, looking at him through the rearview mirror. He glances up from his phone for a second. Literally, then his eyes are glued once again to the screen.

''What? You're going to be busy. He'll keep me company.'' Cody answers.

''Mmm,'' I hum in response. Yeah, there's more to it than that.

''Anyway Skyler, I was going to ask how your sister is doing.'' I say.

''I'm the one who got the shit slapped out of him, ask me how I'm doing,'' Cody complains.