The picture she took [11]

Start from the beginning

“Hello?” I said unsure, lowering the volume on the phone so Brayden wouldn’t hear my conversation.

Hey Carly? Where are you?”

“I have…” I glanced at Brayden again “Something I gotta do so I probably won’t be able to come by today and maybe I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Oh, ok then. I really hoped you could make it today cause Skylar is getting really stubborn and insufferable…you know what with being confined to a bed and whatnot. I thought maybe you could slap some sense into him. ” He laughed at the end, probably enjoying the idea of me slapping Skylar a bit too much.

“How is he? I mean besides being stubborn and insufferable?” I asked a bit uncertainly, not sure what Brayden would make out of this but still stayed on the positive side, thinking that he won’t suspect a thing.

Well I guess he’s as good as he can be given the situation. I mean he did re-open his wound twice, it’s ought to take some sort of toll on him, but he’s a tough nut to crack you know that. Don’t worry.

“Ok then. Listen I gotta go now. Talk to you later.”

Ok, bye Carly. And please take care.” With that he hung up. I sighed heavily and rather audibly but thankfully I didn’t catch Brayden’s attention…or at least I think I didn’t. After I put my phone in my pocket, I propped my head on the window and watched as the scenery swirled in a blur of colors. My eye went wide open as I noticed that Brayden had turned left off the road and went straight into the woods. My heart started to pound in my chest painfully and my palms started to get sweaty. Just as I was about to question him about our whereabouts, the car came to a screeching halt and Brayden turned sharply towards me.

“Get out” He said lowly. I started to shake my head in confusion, my mouth agape like a fish out of water. Not satisfied with my disobedience, he growled and got out of the car, moving towards the passenger’s door with haste. He yanked the door open and with a firm hold on my upper arm, he pulled me out of the car.

“B-Brayden?” I stuttered out, my voice barely above a whisper. He made no move to show that he heard me as he pushed me on the car while pinning me with his body from behind. I tried to push myself off the car with my hands but he quickly grabbed my wrists in his strong hand and then slammed the other one on the car next to me, making me flinch in the process. From my position I couldn’t really see his face clearly seeing how he was behind my, but I imagined his ice blue eyes going darker in sheer anger that I could practically feel roll off his body in waves. The sole thought made me shudder.

“That was really brave of you” He growled in my ear as he tightened his hold on my wrists. “Coming to my house, feeding me and my crew bunch of bullshit and then…ratting it all out to Skylar” My eyes-if possible-went even wider at the way he snarled when he said Skylar’s name…so much disgust rolled off his tongue, I could feel it. I tried to defend myself and started squirming but he just pressed up against me, the door handle digging painfully in my ribs. “Don’t even try to defend yourself, cause I know all about you and Skylar. I know you’re his latest fuck toy and who better to send to spy on me than an innocent looking girl, right? Maybe I should fuck you too and make you my spy, how about that?”

The tears started stinging in my eyes but I wouldn’t let them fall. “I-I am not Skylar’s fuck toy.”

His snicker rang in my ear as he lowered his lips to my ear shell. “Not yet you aren’t.”  His hand that wasn’t holding my wrists started to slowly slide down the car and when it rested on my shoulder, I barely managed to contain the scream that was threatening to rip through my throat. My heart was pounding in my chest literally trying to fly out and the tears that I had been so desperately trying to contain started falling freely on their own accord. His hand then slowly started to trail down my back and finally rested on my behind. The gnarly feeling that suddenly erupted in me when his hand touched my butt made a blood chilling scream rip through my throat. I screamed and thrashed around but to no avail, as he was much stronger and bigger than me.