It's been a while since he'd last bit her and the pleasure made her lightheaded, almost overwhelming her. Two weeks were enough for her to forget about how good it felt to feel her mind going numb as her heart raced against the ribcage. They would usually initiate this act of intimacy during sex because it made everything feel ten times better, being so close to each other that breathing would be almost impossible but since lately they haven't had the chance to be as close, Taehyung would steal quick bites to saturate the hunger for as long he could.

Starting to feel the room closing in on her, Rei pushed at his shoulder to signal him that he's had enough for the time being and with an annoyed groan, he pulled off gently as he kissed her wound gingerly before he plopped down, on the mattress, to her side, staring into her hooded eyes.

"We should get ready." He whispered, his voice raspy from want.

"Yeah. I'm almost done packing." Rei cleared her throat, her hands shaking as she tried to lift herself up. "What time's the flight?" She added as she made her way to put the rest of their clothes in the luggage.

"Two in the morning." He leaned on his side to watch her. "We'll leave around midnight. That leaves another two hours." And as soon as he finished the sentence he got up quickly, heading to the bathroom with a hand clasp around his mouth.

The door was left open for Rei to hear his grunts and coughs as he was leaned over the toilet, throwing up everything he drank from her. After a few minutes of panting and coughing, Taehyung went to the sink to brush his teeth before he came back into the room.

"What was that?" Rei asked worried as she rushed to his side, guiding him to the bed.

"Are you taking pills or something?" He said, trying to calm down his body as he felt another wave of nausea rush over him.

"Well, yeah. Birth control pills." She said, confused by his question.

"Why? I told you, you can't get pregnant even if I wanted to. But it hurts a little that you try to protect yourself that badly." He mumbled a little disappointed. "It'd be a miracle if you did or that would mean you'd cheat on me." He started, frowning as he tried to fight back nausea. "Stop taking them if you don't want to kill me." He coughed.

"You're allergic to birth control pills?" She asked almost amused but the look on his face made her close her mouth.

"I said, stop taking them. Those things are made from herbs that my organism can't take." He groaned.

"Alright. I won't take them anymore." Rei sighed, brushing the hair out of his eyes. "And it's not that I don't want to have kids with you but..." She trailed off, avoiding his gaze.

"What? You're scared that they'll come out as little monsters?" His voice was low, almost inaudible but she could hear him.

"No! That's not what I mean. I'm just not ready yet." She admitted, taking his hand into hers and lacing their fingers.

"Well, you have nothing to worry about. I can't have kids." His eyes were glassy as he bit his lip to prevent tears from forming. Taehyung had always imagined his future to be surrounded by little Taes, running around and playing with them all day long but that wasn't possible anymore and he had to deal with it.

"I'm sorry to hear that but you know, we could adopt one in the future." She smiled sadly at him and she was relieved to see him smile softly in return as he nodded.

~

The time went by quickly and before they knew they were already climbing into the cab Taehyung had called, after putting their baggage in the trunk and they were heading to the airport. Taehyung made sure to tell Jin about Jungkook's outbursts and told him to take it easy with the maknae if he didn't want any trouble. He also advised the elder to avoid the subject of Rei and Taehyung's relationship because Jungkook might throw a tantrum and run away from home in hopes of finding them and he couldn't allow to lose him when they were so close to getting him back to normal.

Once arrived at the airport, Taehyung paid the driver after he got the luggage out of the trunk and with his free hand he took Rei's hand, walking side by side through the sliding doors. They struggled a bit before they found the number of the gate written on the tickets and embarked just in time, five minutes before the flight attendant closed the gate.

Taehyung set the suitcase above their heads into the empty compartment designated to their seats and sat down beside Rei, in the middle after he let her take the window seat, like the sweet guy he was. In two and a half hours they'd be off the plane and breathing in the Japanese fresh air but one thing was on Rei's mind since he didn't accept CL's offer to let her take care of the details.

"Tae, where are we going to stay?" She asked, looking at him a bit uncomfortable because if they were going to stay at a hotel, it would cost so much as it depended on how long it would take them to find the items and she didn't like the idea of Taehyung spending so much money with her.

"I have an apartment downtown. Don't worry, babe." He smiled, bringing the back of her hand to his lips to press a sweet kiss, making her chest swell with adoration.

"Oh. That's nice. Why aren't you living there, then?" She asked, curious.

"First, if I was in Japan, I wouldn't have met you." He winked at her, leaning in to peck her cheek and making her blush by his sudden public display of affection. "And secondly, business is better in Seoul." He shrugged.

They would've talked more if the flight attendant wouldn't have interrupted them with explanations of how to handle emergency situations but they stayed silent, paying attention to the lady every now and then.

"Hey." Taehyung leaned in to whisper in her ear as Rei hummed in agreement for him to continue. "You know what I've been thinking?" He asked, looking around to check that no one was listening to them before he leaned in again. "Airplane Sex." He whispered hotly into her ear as her face turned bright red and she slapped his chest, embarrassed.

"Tae!" She whisper-yelled at him as he giggled under his breath.

"Come on, babe. I can make you feel so high." He whispered as a hand traveled up her thigh. Luckily for them that the seat next to them was empty. Rei grabbed his hand with hers, almost letting a screech because she wasn't much of an exhibitionist, unlike Taehyung.

"No, Taehyung. We'll get caught and I'd rather avoid that." She tried to reason with him.

"No, we won't. Come on. I'll let you be in charge." He wiggled his brows at her.

"I said no." She looked out the window to try and ignore him but he wouldn't back down. He had that on his bucket list and now he had the chance to do it.

"Don't you want to make your boyfriend happy and forget about his problems for at least an hour?" He pouted cutely at her, whimpering into her ear for extra effect and he succeeded in making her feel guilty for depriving him of his happiness.

"Fine. But if we get caught, no sex for a month!" She threatened, falling for his adorable charms. Taehyung smiled brightly, peppering her face with small kisses, making her giggle at his enthusiasm for something so absurd but that was what she loved about him.

"Thank you, my love!" Taehyung pressed one last kiss to her lips.