My schedule seemed alright

Ist-Algebra 2 Mrs. Pierce

2nd period-Astronomy with Mrs. Kelly

3rd period-Art  with Mr. Smith

4th period-English with Mr. Newman

Lunch

6th period-US history with Mrs. Reau

7th period-French 3 with Mr. Nouveau

8th period-Free block

Wahoo! I had free block last block I could go home an hour early! I then laughed at the French teachers' name. His name ment 'new' in French. I shook my head and began walking through the quad.

"Ellie!" I heard. I turned and was immediately squished by the softness that is Emma. I smiled and hugged her back before we began analyzing if we had any classes this year.

"YES!" We both yelled. We had 1st, 4th, lunch (duh), and 7th period together. I immediately began looking for Damien and Emma began looking for whoever her current boy toy was.

Someone covered my eyes and said, "looking for me?" I knew it was Damien by his voice. I smiled.

"Well that depends, are you hot?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered. I laughed.

"Are you an amazing kisser?"

"exceptional." he continued.

"Are you conceited?" I asked.

"It's one of my greatest strengths babe." He said before removing his hands and kissing me softly. I looked around for Emma but couldn't find her. I shrugged and walked with Damien to our spot. We sat against the far wall of the school and looked at our schedules together. We had Art together but that was it.

"I feel like you only took art so that you'd have a class with me." I said looking at him.

"Well you'd be right babe." He said kissing my cheek.

"Damien!" I said shoving him, "What if you fail?"

"I won't, everyone knows Mr. Smith is easy and he loves me." He said pulling me into his lap. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

"ok." I said leaning up against him and giving him a peck.

BINNNNNNNNNGGG!

I groaned, "So hell begins." I said getting up and pulling Damien up. He grabbed my hand and began walking me to my class. We stopped a couple feet away from my class and Damien wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I smiled against his mouth which made him smile.

He seperated our mouths and whispered, "You know we could just ditch and go somewhere..." He began traveling his hands down my back side to resting on my right cheek. I shivered at his touch.

"hmm tempting but that's after school hun." I said giving him one quick peck and then walking to class.

First and second period passed by uneventful. Art was when stuff began.

Damien and I walked into class together and sat together. Mr. Smith was one of those chill teachers everyone loved  and so we knew he wouldn't have a seating chart. Damien laid his hand where my skirt ended and my leg began. I stared at him and he threw an innocent look back at me. However I didn't want him to move his hand and he didn't.

"oh look it's the pup and his bitch." I heard from behind me, I stood ready to fight until I saw it was Chase. 

That only stopped me for a second, I checked to make sure Mr. Smith wasn't in and then I grabbed his ear, twisted him around and slammed his face against the desk.