Chapter 2

~ Hayley Kiyoko POV ~

~ 4 years ago ~

"Hayley, hurry up we are going!" I hear my best friend Marla yell from the other room. I quickly grab my jacket and walk over to Marla.

"Chill Marla, I'm done. we can go." I said grinning. She looked at me laughing. We walked out of the door to the car, on our way to the bar where we where meeting some more friends. 

"Have you talked to that girl again?" Marla asked me while I was driving to our destination. I looked at her sideways.

"No, not anymore. I'm so done with her. " I said while rolling my eyes. Marla started to laugh. 

"You ALWAYS fall in love with straight girls! I don't know how you do it, but you do." She said cracking up. I started laughing too.

"YOU KNOW SHE LIKED ME! Why would she touch my tights like that? and hold my hand? OH and she tried to kiss me that one time. Why would she do that when she is 'Straight.' Girl you gay." I said laughing about it. Marla was cracking up.

"Don't worry Hayley we will find you a good looking girl tonight." She said while playfully bumping her arm into my arm. I looked at her smiling.

"Talking about good looking girls. You look so good tonight." Marla said to me. I Smirk.

"Thanks Marla, You know. Trying to impress the ladies." I said while raising my eyebrows. Marla laughed. We arrived and saw our friends standing in-front of the bar.

I parked the car and got out. We walked over to them, hugged them and said our hello's. We walk up to the door of the bar when a bodyguard stops us. 

"ID please." He said. We grab our ID to show them to him. You need to be 20 or up to go to this club, which was no problem for me since I am 23. 

"Okay ladies, go ahead." He said and let us go inside. We walk inside and we immediately got greeted by one of our favourite songs. I felt the beat go through my veins and you know me, I automatically start to show my moves. Marla and I started dancing around with our friends. A lot of eyes where locked on me and my body movements. I saw one girl in particular. She scanned my body up and down. She was totally checking me out. I turn over to Marla.

"Mar, that girl over there. Is she checking me out or is it just me?" I said. Marla looked over at the girl who was still looking at me. 

"She is totally checking you out. and she is really pretty too. Kinda badass with all those tattoo's." She said to me. I looked at her. She indeed was very pretty, but there was something about her that made her look desperate. She gave me a side smile and disappeared into the crowd. 

"Girl, why didn't you do anything?" marla asked. I looked at her with a smile. 

"I don't know, but when I see her again, I will go do my thang." I said while doing a body roll. Marla laughed. 

"That's so you. I love you for it." She said. I laughed. "I know." I said and smiled with my teeth showing while blinking my eyes like I was some sort of cute puppy. She laughed.

Later that night we've had a few drinks and where talking about what we should do next. 

"Hayley, could you get me a cocktail please? My legs are dead after so much dancing." Marla asked me who was sitting in the lounge area. 

"Sure, I'll be right back." I said and made my way to the bar. 

"Can I help you?" The bartender asked me. "Yes, I'd like a Piña Colada please. Thanks." I said. He nodded and started to make the drink. I look over to my right and saw that girl from earlier sitting by the bar, drinking and dancing along with her shoulders to the beat of the music. I decided to walk over to her. She looked up from her phone and looked at me.