your brother finds out!

Its been a few weeks since you and and the bat with his boys started working toghter. You started to get close to them. And quite frankly they over you to. Well even though the bat and Damian don't show it all to much they do care. Yes you know all the boys names by now. You even know who Batman is. At first you where choked at first, but when you toughed about it it did make sens in a way. Somethimes you even went to visit them ofcourse without you brothers knowing. You where proud of yourself to keep this a secret for him for so long. Normally you would tell him everything! But this is different.. you had a different vieuw about everything now. You saw that what you brother did is wrong! And to be honest you where done with it. Next time you see him you are stopping him, and after you capture him you will tell him your secret. You didn't want to be a villain anymore. You wanted to help people and stop people like you brother.

*time skip*

You entered the secret layer of your brother. You could hear him yelling and a second later laughing. He didn't take his medicine again.. You sighed en started walking in that direction. When he looked in you direction his smile got wider. "Aahh my lovely sister good to see you Hahahaha. Your just in time!!" He said. "What do you mean?" You asked him confused. He just laughed again. Harley walked you and grabbed you hand leading you to a table. You brother and Harley sit across from you. " Well dear sister as you may know little batsy has a new friend. They are known as (ys/n)." I just nodded in response " Ofcourse the people of Gotham keep talking about her." I told him not wanting to sound suspicious. He nodded "indeed now we might have a way of finding where she is and who she is!" He said with a big smile. Oh no. If he can find out it's me then, he will also find out who the bat is! "Oh please tell me." I told him trying to sound excited. He smiled and spoke " well by the body build they have they are very fit and in shape, their fighting style is not something everybody knows and they are a girl. " he said. You nodded " If you compare that to everybody here in Gotham their are only so many fitting people. But since their fighting style is so special their is only 1 person fitting for this!" He said and looked you dead in the eyes. You where nervous but I didn't let it show. "The person who is (ys/n) is....YOU!" he said as he pointed at me while standing up. I signed he had to find out one or another way. "Yes.. it's me. "

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked it! I NEED REQEUST!!! So leave them down on the comment below!! And I will see you next time :3