who is she?

Welcome back to the story I hope you enjoy!♡

*the bats pov*
It's been a few weeks now since that that star girl showed up. Since then every time joker or the ridler showed up or anybody she would be their. But  at fast she was their she also leaves. U have tried countless times to follow her but it's like she vanishes. Right now I'm looking some stuff up on the batcomputer from last few missions and loom if I can find something. That's when my son's came walking in. "Hey dad what you doing" Dick asked me. "I'm checking if I can find some camarea vieuw of that star girl from or last few missions. So far I haven't found anything yet." I told him he nodded and the rest of the boys surrounded me looking at the screen with me. Still we couldn't  find anything. I groaned in anger. My youngest son damian. "Father I get that you want to find this girl but i think the best way to find more about her Is to go talk to her after a mission. I think I have an idea on how also." He told me i looked at my son and nodded to him as a sign to contieu

*after Damian told the plan and on the next mission*

*still Bruce pov*

We where waiting on the rooftops for any sing of criminal activity until we heared a scream. We went to it with the plan in mind but when we came there the scene was a bit difrent then we planned. Star was pinned at a wall with knives that lightly ripped her costume. She had vuts on her body that made her bleed badly. And the joker was next to her laughing madly. We stayed low to see what was going on.

*your pov*
THIS WAS NOT LIKE PLANNED! The plan was like normal be the hero fake stop my brother and leave a soon as possible. But when I arrived here to stop him. He looked at me weird. At first I didn't think much of it. But then out the corner of my eye I saw Harley on the ground beat up! Damn it! He forget his medicine again! Why now?!??! I took a deep breath and walked calmly to him. In one of his hand he holded his knife his favorite one. I got more nervous with each step I took because I knew what he did what that knife. From who he got it . And mostly I had toughed trew by now what he wanted to do. " hey their  brother of mine" I told him I had to stay calm and act natrule He just smiled " aah! Sissy! I'm so glad you joined here!" He said I nodded " I'm glad I could make it. But tell me are you feeling okay? You look a bit tired" I told him . I lied to him he looked more alive then normal but usually this would help him remember about his medicine and that he forgat them.
"Hhahahahahaha oohhh sissy your so funny~ I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!!" He yelled the last part at me. Okay 2 thing 2 do now. 1 is run for my life but I can't because I'm dressed as a super hero and if I run that would be suspicious. So that leaves me with option 2 fight him... Me and John never foughed for real before only sparing to train.  I guess now is the same only with my life on the line..

*time skip to when the bat arrived *

They quickly took down the joker because he was the only one standing up. The rest of his crew was laying down knocked out when they came their star was passed out what are they gonna do to her now?