2

In Uzushiogakure

 It's been 5 years since Shikamaru and Naruto have left  Konoha and they are very happy. After two years, Naruto and Shikamaru killed Zetsu and Madara, releasing the other Akatsuki. In the third year, he managed to bring Uzushio back on his feet with the help of Akatsuki and the other jinchuuriki. The village was full of orphans, missing-nin, and Uzumaki. Two years of peace for the two demons. All the village know they are demons and none of them are afraid of them, on the contrary, they are happy that they have such powerful leaders that they protect them and especially they are very kind. Kurama is free and in his shape is a man the same as rest bijuu. Uchiha Obito (36 years old ) found a beautiful red-haired woman with green eyes, his wife Chouko (30 years old) and their child is a girl's name Rin, 2 years. Uchiha Itachi (27) has a girlfriend named Hoshi (26 years old), she is beautiful with her brown hair and eyes purple. Fuu (17 years old ) has a boyfriend named Isao (19 years old) is a young brown-haired with brown eyes. Garra (21) is married to Kei (20) and has a baby boy named Ken, Kei has brown-red hair and orange eyes. Nagato (?) And Konan (?) are married and have twins a girl named Miwa and a boy named Mitsuru, both are 2 years old. Yugito Nii (22 years old) began a relationship with a blonde, red-eyes man named Nori (24). Yagura (28 years old only looks like 15 years) has found a girl like him (that look like 15-year-old but she is 25 years old) and called her Rina. Roshi (38 years old ) is a perv who filters with all women. Han (39 years old) is shy of having a relationship when we're going to see more than his eyes, then maybe he'll have the courage to ask someone for a date. Utakata (23) is currently a good friend of Saiken, his bijuu. Bee (23 years old) is in his job with rap. Sasori (?) Is with his dolls. Kisane (34 years old) filters with all women, sometimes team up with Roshi. Deidara (26) found a handsome named Taro (27) who is a blonde with dark blue eyes man. Kakuzu (?) is with his money. Hidan  (?) in missions to kill people in his strange ritual. And Shikamaru (21) and Naruto (20) are married and have 2 children a 2-year-old girl named Fumiko, look like Shikamaru and is a Puma demon, and a one-year-old boy named Akira, look like Naruto and is a demon fox.

In Konohagakure

Five years since Shikamaru and Naruto were the last seen.

Three years since Akatsuki is gone.

A year after Danzo was killed by Sasuke (Sasuke is still hungry for power and an ass but has an obsession that Naruto is his.)

Six months after Iwa and Kumo declared war.

Tsunade learned from Jiraiya that Uzushio is back in glory and that an Uchiha family is there. And she hopes Naruto is there as most Uzumaki have returned to their native place.

''Team 7 and Team 10, I want you to go to Uzushio and take this message to Uzukage and look for the Uchiha family and see if Namikaze -Uzumaki Naruto is there. If Naruto and the Uchiha family are there you have to bring them back, and I don't care how. '' Tsunade said.

'' Hai . '' they all said. Sasuke was smirking to have Naruto in his geeks soon. What Sasuke does not know is that Naruto already has a mate and you can't break the mating mark, plus Shikamaru will cut him off before putting his hair on Naruto's hair.

Team 7 - Kakashi, Sasuke, Sai, Sakura

Team 10 - Asuma, Choji, Shin (brother of Sai), Ino.

end 

  Chouko