Beautiful Nightmare

So before I began, I'm letting you know this chapter is inspired by a dream I just had. (Like literally, I woke up and got on here to write it).

Hope you enjoy...

_________

Larry POV

?: It's like they pull the weight down and their stomachs come up instead. I'll go help them, they're doing it wrong and I don't want them to be embarrassed.
Larry: You do what you do Serene.
Serene: Just trying to help....well never mind. They look rude as fuck.
Larry: They probably are.

Denise, Monae, LJ, and Redd came out of no where, then all of a sudden I was in a big house. Some seconds later, Lau's friends came out and were surrounding me.

Larry: Y'all weird...where's Lau?

They all turned to me and shrugged.

Larry: Ugh!

I eventually ended up in a blue and black room. I assumed it was mine, so I turned on the light. There was a man in my bed and Monae and LJ started smirking at me.

I wasn't really for any bullshit at the time so I just got into the bed with the man. I still didn't get the chance to see who he was, so I ignored it. He grabbed my dick and pushed his hand away. I then told everyone in the room to get the  fuck out and eventually, they all did.

My room went pitch black as soon as they left. Turned in the bed and saw the man laying in the bed again. I tried to scream, but it didn't work.

?: He won't find out unless you tell him.

His voice echoed through out the room and it didn't stop until I finally answered him.

Larry: Okay...

I then laid down with him and began to rub his dick. He groaned as I rubbed his sensitive tip.

The others came back into the room as I laid with the man. They all repeated, 'He won't find out' in a creepy voice. I turned to him as he pinned me to the bed and-

Larry: AHHHHH!
Lau: The hell, Larry what's wrong?
Larry: Lau I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it!
Lau: Do what.
Larry: Cheat! They wouldn't go away and they said you wouldn't find out so I just, I just, I just-

Lau cut me off by kissing me and rubbing my back.

Lau: It was a dream baby, okay? Go back to sleep. I'll hold you and I will be right here with you.
Larry: O-Okay...

He reached over and turned the light off. He softly whispered beautiful things into my ear and kept stroking my arm. Eventually, I fell asleep and so did he.

____________

Sorry for the bad ending😭