Boo'd Up 1

feelings

so deep in my feelings

no, this ain't really like me.

can't control my anxiety...

feeling, like im touching the ceiling.

when im with you i can't can't breathe.

boy you do something to me...

ooh

now i'll never get over you until i find something new

to get me high like you do

yeah, yeah

ooh, now i'll never get over you until i find something new to get me high like you do.

listen to my heart go

ba-dum

boo'd up

biddy-ba-dum

boo'd up

you make my heart go

ba-dum

boo'd up

biddy-da-dum

it just won't stop it go

ba-dum

boo'd up

biddy-ba-dum

boo'd up

you make my heart go

ba-dum

boo'd up

biddy-da-dum

it just won't stop it go

~

Larry POV

Today, we are taking a day out. We're going to the mall, the boardwalk, and lastly the carnival.

We woke up pretty early because Lau wanted to go out of town. He wants to 'spoil all his babies'.

I promise I have the best in my hands😍.

I wonder what's gonna happen next week. That's when a bad bitch was born.

I can go on instagram and put that as a caption. That'll be cute right? Anyways, while Lau were driving I looked in the back to see Laelani and Leo looking and giggling at each other.

I could tell that they were going to grow up like Laurent's siblings. All optimistic, bubbly, and comfortable with each other. Unlike my family; so proper and fake.

I have my own family now, even though I'm nineteen. I'll be twenty next week, so hey, I make my own choices!

Larry: Lauuuu, when will we be there?
Lau: We're here. I'm ready to spoil all three of you! Let's go!

I laughed and grabbed the babies and put them in their strollers. Lau and I got the last one in the store, I'm so happy! It's actually really cute.

When we walked into the mall, we went to bath and body works. I HAD to refill myself on my favorite scent, 'Mad About You'. I always get the whole set.

Once we walked into the store, a woman bumped into me as I went to the Mad About You section.

?: Oh excuse me, I didn't know- Larry? Oh my god, hi! You finally have kids! You must be getting her a set.
Larry: No. I'm refilling my cabinet with these, Mercedes. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend wouldn't want me talking to you.
Mercedes: Oh that's what your mother kept bringing me down here for. I don't know if she told you but Larry you-
Larry: Don't hit me with that fake bullshit bitch. Lau come get the kids.

He laughed at Mercedes then got our stroller and the kind of set I wanted. I watched him pay for it out the corner of my eye as I looked to Mercedes with pure disgust.

Larry: Bitch your plastic ass...Ugh, why does my mother even like you?! I didn't even like you at all! It's always been Lau.
Mercedes: So? Just get away from those pathetic people or-
Larry: *yelling* BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP IN THIS STORE AND PUT SOME LOTION ON YO DRY ASS WEAVE! DO NOT FUCKIN PLAY WITH ME MERCEDES I'M NOT THE ONE BITCH!

By the time I was done cussing at her, Lau came back and tried to take me out of the store. I was throwing everything at her as she tried to run up on me.

Larry: WHAT BITCH! I WILL FUCK YOU UP HOE-

I grabbed her hair and began punching her in the back of the head. Lau took the stroller and rolled it a few inches away and he slung me over his shoulder. I was still holding onto her hair, so she possibly could've got dragged. I continued to punch her until Lau whispered in my ear.

Lau: Baby, you got three seconds to let go of her hair or I'll be pulling yours and having you limp right after.

I rolled my eyes as I let go of her.

I grabbed the stroller and walked away from the situation. I felt my stomach get tingly so I stopped dead in my tracks.

Larry: Lau, you bet not be talking to that bitch!
Lau: I'm not, and I wasn't baby. If you got a problem with her, so do I.

He kissed my cheek as I looked down at my babies that were all happy.

Next is the boardwalk!

~

how

how many ways can i say that i need you baby its true

i think i might die without you

feelings

all over my body

you know how i like it

ain't gotta tell you what to do

ooh

now i'll never get over you until i find something new

to get me high like you do

yeah, yeah

ooh, now i'll never get over you until i find something new to get me high like you do.

listen to my heart go

ba-dum

boo'd up

biddy-ba-dum

boo'd up

you make my heart go

ba-dum

boo'd up

biddy-da-dum

it just won't stop it go

ba-dum

boo'd up

biddy-ba-dum

boo'd up

you make my heart go

ba-dum

boo'd up

biddy-da-dum

it just won't stop it go

_______

Part one of boo'd up😍