"Yes! He was right in front of me and then the freaking police showed up!" 

        Stiles jerked his head back, somewhat offended at the way the werewolf was talking indirectly about his father and the people that he worked with. "They're just doing their jobs." 

        "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek snarked, glaring at Scott so intensely Stiles was surprised he hadn't dropped dead. Sage knew Derek had a point, Scott had basically screwed over Derek in more than one way. 

        "Can we please move past that? I made a dumb ass mistake, I get it. Sage forgave me!" Scott opted, throwing her under the bus considering he knew that all of the blonde's actions were reflected through to Derek.

        Sage, once again, found herself glaring at Scott. "I only did that because I knew I had to. I'm still pissed at you." 

        "Okay!" Stiles shouted, breaking all the tension in the car as he grew even more aggitated about the fact no one was able to give appropriate apologies. Directing his attention to Derek, he asked, "How did you find him?"

        She glanced over to see that Derek had turned his head, ignoring the question. She scoffed, and took one hand off the wheel to throw a punch at his shoulder. He growled under his breath, and she rolled her eyes at his downright childish actions. 

        Now she was pissed. 

        "You need to start trusting us," Scott demanded, one hand gripping the shoulder of Sage's seat.

        "Okay, look, the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris—" 

        "Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles interrupted, completely baffled. 

        "When did you talk to Laura?" Sage questioned, her eyes narrowing as she glanced over at him for a split second, her attention away from the road and on the older man that mentioned the whole reason they came back to Beacon Hills.

     "What does he have to do with it?" Scott asked too, all of them speaking at the same time, making their words jumble together, completely turning the questions incomprehensible. 

       "I don't know," Derek openly admitted.

        Sage wondered who it was directed to though because it clearly wasn't her. He hadn't spoken with her about anything involving Laura since her death and to know that he was hiding stuff was beginning to make her feel like she couldn't trust him

        "Then, what's the second?" 

        Derek pulled a piece of paper out of his jacket pocket, opening it to show all of them. Sage glanced over, and let out a deep breath the same time as Scott did, both of them equally sharing a look of realization. The drawing was too eerie familiar for them not to react that way.

         Derek saw their faces and raised his eyebrows. "What? Do you two know what this is?" 

        "We've seen it on a necklace," Scott revealed, his chest tightening as he felt his throat begin to burn at the revelation.

        Sage's hands tightened on the steering wheel, shifting around uncomfortably in her seat when she realized that someone she didn't want involved in all of this was. "Allison's necklace."

        ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐

        The next morning at school Sage was pulled aside by Stiles and Scott, going over the basics about how she needed to try and retrieve Allison's necklace. Basically, her having boobs made her the one that had to get it. Scott would be the back-up plan, still trying to get back together with Allison slowly but surely, and if he got the opportunity, he would try to get the piece of jewelry himself. Sage thought the whole plan would go crumbling and they would face the grueling aftermath, but who knows, maybe they'll end up lucky for once in their lives.