"Yes?"

The bellboy handed over the two outfits wrapped in plastic.

"Thank you."

Angel closed the door behind her. Then walked over to the bed where Anna was and setting down the outfits. Two white t-shirts which displayed Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on each of the shirts. Both of shirts had black jean pants along with them.

"Aww.. these are super cute."

Anna squealed. Angel smiled.

20 minutes later...

After Angel and Anna were fully dressed they headed down to the lobby area of the hotel.

"These heels are going to kill me. I think we need flips flops."

Anna announced as she walked over to the gift shop.

"Indeed we do."

Angel agreed looking down at her snappy dress shoes. Angel purchased some flip flops for the both of them. They switched footwear carrying their other shoes in their hand. Anna smiled going arm in arm with Angel as they walked out the lobby and towards there car.

"I see them. Just stick to the plan."

Vanessa snickered on the phone sitting across the lobby, as she watched them through her black sun glasses leaving the hotel. Vanessa then soon after left behind them following them like a criminal mastermind on a mission for disaster.

Angel and Anna got into the black BMW and pulled off the lot.

"So where are we going to eat?"

Angel asked Anna as she turned on her blinkers to turn a left out onto the street.

"Hmmm... McDonald's? I want to go sight seeing."

Anna said smiling.

"That sounds good to me."

Angel turned onto the street and start driving down international drive. Anna rolled down the window looking at all the beautifully made buildings. Anna dug into her purse, taking out her iPhone and snapping pictures. When Angel came upon a McDonald's she pulled up to the order station.

"I got this.."

Anna smirked as she unbuckled her seat belt, leaning down Angel's lap and ordering her food.

"Welcome to McDonald's can I take your order?"

The young man asked.

"Yes, you may. I would like a medium coffee and an egg and cheese mcmuffin, please.. What would you like?"

Anna said softly glancing back at Angel who was admiring Anna's firm and toned butt.

"I would like you."

Angel said flirting as she grabbed Anna's butt. Anna smiled and giggled.

"Make that two."

Anna added as she leaned back into the car. Angel pushed a button and the roof of the BMW went down slowly.

"A convertible... I like."

Anna nodded and smiled.

"Your total is seven dollars and forty-four cents. Pull up to the second window please."

The young man said. Angel drove up to the next window and paid the young man. He was starring at Anna and she winked back at him. He smiled handing the change to Angel whom had been glaring at him. He frowned a bit, as Angel pulled up to the next window.