"Today" Part 2

Iv had a couple of hours to get everything packed away into my walk in wardrobe, I know amazing right!? I have my bed, my tv, everything set up, even myself.

Mum and Dad don't know im going to be disguising myself , to be honest I didn't really want them to worry about it plus they probably wouldn't let me...

I brung a spare little bag of girly clothes, ones that I received off relatives at Christmas that don't know a thing about me, its a good job they bought me them!

Once I was dressed into light blue jeans a white vest top, and nude heels I grabbed out the blonde wig...

yes a blonde wig!

I placed the glue around the edges and stuck it on holding it longer to make sure it wouldn't be coming off anytime soon.

I was ready.

Just as I put the glue away I heard the door unlock. I turned around and there entered 3 tattooed people, one girl two boys.

The girl with the pink/jet black scene hair walked up and hugged me out of the blue.

"Hey, im Charlotte, your my new roommate right?" Charlotte said with a polite smile.

"Hey, yess you could say that" I never in a million years thought my roommate would be someone like her but she is who she is and she seems lovely who knows we could be friends?

"Well these to here" She says pointing at the lads sat on the bed. "these two are Harry and Adam"

I look at the two lads lounging on Charlotte's bed obviously making themselves feel at home.

There was one with curly brown hair and the other brown and spiked up, im guessing Harry is the one with the curly hair because thats who Charlotte pointed too first.

"Hey..." Why did I do that? my voice came out so nervous what the hell is wrong with me?

"uh hi" Is all I get from Harry.Well he's kinda rude.

"Hiya!! Your Charlottes new roommate? You're smokinnnnn'" Blushing I look away really quick.

"uh erm thanks I guess" a smile creeping at the corners of my mouth.

Eyes travelling the room and finally I find the clock. 8pm.

"So were going out to a party tonight since its Friday, do you want to come? We could all get to know you abit?" Charlotte pipes up.

Im thinking about it...Should I? but I really cant be bothered I've had a long day and not in the mood for a party, I would probably expose my real self while drinking too, I know what im like, I would much rather get ready for bed and sit and watch movies with bars of chocolate all night.

"No im okay, im just gonna hang out here for the night, hope you don't mind?"

"No no its fine, I understand. Well I might see you later, maybe tomorrow it depends, these parties are crazy"She laughs.

"Haha okay thats fine, have a good night"I shout as herself, Adam and Harry leave the room.

Now time for me time.

Pjs on, chocolate, and a cup of tea.

All while watching my favourite movie Ride Along.

It couldn't get any better than that.