Holding out for hero

"Dobby will save Harry Potter

"Dobby will save Harry Potter." The elf said in a excited manner.

"Yes Dobby, first you'll take these two to the front of the house." I pointed to Sirius and Remus behind me. "Then you take me to where you think they will keep Harry." He grabbed the adults hand and popped away. I held tight unto my wand when he came back.

"Dobby help save Harry." He said again and I nodded.

"Yes Dobby lets go." He took my hand and we landed in a dark room.

"Cedric!" Harry whispered yelled behind a cell. The Malfoys have a literal dungeon. What the bloody hell is wrong with these people.A female scream filled the house. Hermiones screams."They separate us. Go save her." He yelled with tears in his eye.

"Please go save her." Ron said calmly his face covered in tears and dirt.I was shocked by the calmness of his request.

"It's being handled." In reply even though it was killing me to not to run towards her screams.I transfigured the lock into an rock.They ran out and down the hall to another cell.

"Hullo, cousin. Mr. Olivander was telling Dean and I all about how he makes wands." She gave me her smile and I rested my head against the bar.

"Luna, you're okay." I quickly transfigured the lock on her door. I handed Harry my wand as I hugged her quickly and kissed the top of her head."Your father is looking for you, you're late for tea I think."

"I really am, take care Ceddy." She helped Mr.Olivander up and grabbed the grumpy dwarf. The young wizard help her with the older man.

"Dobby take them to the house we talked about.Please." He quickly nodded and took their hands popping away.

"Who's there." A voice from down the hall yelled.

"Expelliramius." A wand flew into Harrys hand, a terrified Malfoy boy stood at the other end of the hall.

"Blood traitors, my father." He began to whine.

"Oh sod off." I yelled as I grabbed Rons wand from his pale skinny hand then grabbed the back of neck shoving him in front of us.

"Here." I tossed the wand to the boys. Harry handed me mine as he took the Malfoy boys ." Now take us to Hermione." The boy ldidn't struggled at all and lead us to them. His face was pained and confused. We walked towards the yelling. Sirius and Remus where standing off against a group of adults.

"One more step cousin and we'll see how muddy her blood is." The witch said as she held a knife to her throat.The boys sent stunners to the remaining adults so it was just Bellatrix and Hermione in the middle of the room.

"What do we do?" Harry asked from behind me. I had no idea, Hermione saw me and my heart broke.She was covered in blood and tears.

"Cedric." She whispered, crying as the witch dragged her around the room.

"Oh Ceddy boy came to play too." Bellatrix cackled and cut Hermione neck a little when I stepped forward. A loud creaking sound came from above us. Dobby had come back.

"You will not hurt Dobby friends." The small elf released the giant chandelier. I raced forward and snatched Hermione out of her grasp. I shielded her from most of the damage. A crooked black wand rolled towards us.

"Mione!" The boys joined us and grabbed her. She snatched the evil witches wand. Bellatrix screeched and threw her knife at us. Using my past seeker skills I caught it and threw back at her. She screamed as it embedded itself in her shoulder. Dobby grabbed Harry hand and snapped his fingers sending us to the old ocean house.

"Cedric." Hermione whispered as she  grabbed my neck and collapsed in my arms.

"Thank you Dobby." Harry hugged the elf.

"Dobby is happy to help his friend."  The small elf grabbed the boys hand and walked them towards the house. I stood up with her still in my arms and followed them.