Wake me up

"Cedric,wake up

"Cedric,wake up." Her small voice pierced though my dreams pulling me into consciousness. I kept my eyes closed to savor the last few minutes of peace before the day began. She shook my shoulder a little. "Please wake up." Her voice sounded a little worried. She then touched my cheek stroking her fingers down to my jaw. I grabbed her wrist softly before I opened my eyes. Her face lit up bright red as I opened my eyes to look at her.

"I'm up, is everything ok?" I hadn't let go of her wrist yet. She was sitting next to me on the bed.

"I hope so. The boys went downstairs to get some breakfast. I told them to wait for you but." She had stopped her sentence and looked at me still holding her wrist and looking at her.

"Ron insisted?" I offer to her so she'd feel more comfortable. Nodding she took her wrist from me and stood up. " Give me a minute to wake up and I'll go look for them okay?" 

Quickly nodding she went into the bathroom and I threw the blanket off. Like most mornings my lower half was way more awake then I was. Waking up to a pretty girl in my face really didn't help. When did I start thinking of her as pretty.

"I'll just be a few minutes, I'll try to hurry." I said as I went into the bathroom after her.After quickly changing went back into the room to put my shoes on. 

"They're probably fine.  I should probably stay here if they come back right? " She was standing by the door I could tell she wanted to go with me.

" They most likely just got turned around. We will be back before you know it." I put my hands on her shoulders. Absent mindlessly I placed a kiss on the top of her head. We both blushed and started stammering. "Yeah we'll be right back." I hurried out the door to escape the awkwardness.

"Ugh you're such an idiot." I said out loud. Damn these affectionate gryffindors. Taking the lift downstairs I found the boys coming into the lobby. "Oi plonkers get over here." I dragged them into the lift.

"I'm pretty sure we were spotted Cedric." Harry looked worried and Ron look like a right prat.

"Shite, why the bloody hell did you leave the room?" I yelled at them we reached the floor but I kept the door closed ." What the hell were you two thinking." I stood in front of them glaring at them both for putting us in jeopardy. I could feel the anger pouring out of me in waves.

"We just went out for a bite to eat and to check on my family. Just because yours doesn't like you doesn't mean I shouldn't check on mine." Ron yelled trying to sound imposing but all he manage to do was piss me off even more.

"If you wanted something to eat you could of order some damn room service. We know you're worried about your family. The order will take care of them. You have bloody death eaters after your sorry arse. Now get in the bloody room and get packed while I check us out." I roared at him. Harry looked down in shame but that bloody git of a friend didn't back down.

"You ain't the bloody boss of me you tosser.Come on Harry we don't need him, let's get Hermione and leave. " The thought of this idiot trying to take her made me even more angry.

"Ron mate, I agree with Cedric. You put us all in danger. Let's just do what he said, Cedric has had our back in the past and I trust him." Harry spoke up and stood by my side. I let the lift door opened.

" This isn't over,Mate." He said mate in the most sarcastic way possible. Harry half dragged him to the room and I went back downstairs.After checking us out I took a few minutes to calm down before going back upstairs. We took a taxi to Paddington station.

"Cedric why did you choose this train station?" She asked adjusting the hat I gave her.

"Heard about it in a muggle book. I figure we take the train to the next town over to get a hotel.Limit our magic use. They may be tracking it." I explained to her as we went to the ticket counter.

The red hair man groaned and continued to curse me under his breath. He was still arguing with Harry. We got onto the train and I took seat on a bench. Harry took a seat on the bench across from me.

"Thanks mate for doing all this for us. I am sorry we messed up. " I put my hand up to stop him.

"No worries. We just have to be more careful okay. Just a couple more days." I said quickly trying to make sure we kept a low profile. I notice Hermione was trying to move forward but the bloody git grabbed her arm a little to rough for my taste and pulled her back. He looked like he was snarling something at her. She looked at me then at Harry. She made eye contact with me once more before she rolled her eyes and pulled her arm away from him and stormed off towards me.

"Everything okay?" I asked her as she sat down next to me glaring at Ron as he sat next to Harry.

"As okay as it can be."She said quietly. "Ron is an idiot." Not raising her voice so only I could hear her. Ron continued to glare at me and she glared at him. After a long awkward ride we arrived in the next town and found a small hotel.