Whats in the bag?

(Stampys pov)
Yea!!!! i ran in the bedroom to unpack my stuff.its about time... I got out a misfits teeshirt. hair gel, my chemical romance teeshirt, and the 11th doctors sonic screwdriver. i ran in the living room and soniced david playing with him. he giggled. he took out his laser screwdriver and pointed it at me. I giggled. he grabbed my wrist and twirled me so my head was in his chest. "my lady" he said. i smiled and kissed him. "love you" he whispered.
(Squids pov)
I love him so much. i backed up. i noticed he had two cuts on his neck. "what happen?" I asked. he gulped. "i-i uhh" he studdered. "i was at ash's house and his bunny scratched my neck" he said. "when were u at ash's" "like last week" "oh, ok. when did he get a bunny" I asked with a look. "when his b-boyfriend moved in with him" he said looking deep into my eyes. Ashypants has a boyfriend? who is he? when did he begin to think he was gay? "This is my fault" i blurted. "How?" stampy laughed. "because theres something i haven't told you" i said. i walked over to the couch and motioned him to sit next to me. "when ash slept over, and u werent awake yet. he kinda kissed me and ate my neck a bit" i said clamming up. stampy had fear in his eyes (fearadubh hah) "s-stampy" i asked. "i had to push him off of me. thats why he's gay... its my fault" i said forming tears in my eyes. "Squid I-I love you" he said. i hugged him. "lets go out to eat to get ur mind off things" i said and walked with him to the car. we sang to sleeping with sirens the whole way there. we arrived at the restaurant when i heard a little girl yell "OMG ITS STAMPY AND SQUID" and run up and hug us. "your both super amazing" she said. "thank you" squid said. "can i have a pictue??" she asked. "yea" i said. we posed for the camera. and then we went to eat.