Tell ur mum'S

(Davids pov)

I woke up he was gone. all i could smell was the nice smell of bacon and eggs cooking in the kitchen. i got some clothes on to cover up my naked body. i walked out in the kitchen. he had a americans breakfast on the table. sausage,eggs,bacon, and toast with tea. "someones been cooking" i said eyeing the bacon. he turned around and kissed me. i really wanted in. i forced my way thro the doors that were his teeth and played with his tongue. i really needed this. he backed up. we ate breakfast. "we should tell our parents today" i blurted out of the silence. Hs eyes lit up like a light bulb in the dark. "Today?" he asked. "yea" i said "ok, lets dooo it"

~~~~~~

We knocked on the front door of my mums house. my brother opened. "hi tom" i said giving him a manly hug. "joesph, this is my brother tom, he has alopecia" i said. Tom giggled. "tom, this is my boyfriend, joseph" i said. His face lit up like a lightbulb. "really, yo-your gay?" he asked. i nodded. "well, bisexual" i cleared up. He walked us inside. "I'll get mum and dad" he said running around the corner. we stood there holding hands. i squeezed his tight. my mum and dad came out. i let go of his hand for a second and hugged them, "mum,dad we have something to tell you" i looked at them then joseph. "This is joesph, my b-boyfriend. and i love him very much" i said. fear flooded there face. i squeezed his hand harder for a second to relive my pain. "are you umm-... Gay" my dad asked. "bisexual" i said again. they looked a little relived. "ok, its your decision" my mum said. "thanks for telling us" she said and hugged me goodbye. we walked out the door holding hands. we walked to the car. "that went quicker than expected" i said. He was staring at me.

(Joseph's pov)

David looked so beautiful with the sunset behind him. He tried to hide the massive budge coming from his pants, it didn't work. I leaned in and bit his lip. we were making out. i ended it. "Joseph!" he said "why did you end it?" he asked. i pointed to the window. his parents were watching. we blushed and drove out

~~squids pov~~

We arrived at his parents house. it was only 7:00 they should be awake. this would be easier because his parents knew he was gay. we walked up to the front door. i knocked quietly but loud enough for them to hear. "theres something you should know" he said. "what" i asked "my parents-they're also gay- except girls" he said. i knew what he meant. To girls opened the door. And hugged Joseph. "Come ön inside" a blonde said. we walked inside holding hands. We sat on the couch together holding hands. "is that your boyfriend?" The red head asked "mums, this is david. m-my boyfriend" he said. "awwwww" they said. "kiss him" one said. I looked at him. and went in for a kiss. he bit my lip. thats a first. i opened up slightly. he let me in. we kissed for about 2 minutes, without breathing. finally, he backed up. he got closer to me. "i cant help myself i need to use you" he said. he put his hands over the bulge in his pants, which you could clearly see still. His parents awwwwwed like little kids. "we need to go now, i need sex" he whispered in my ear thro his gritted teeth. "see you later" we said getting up and leaving. we walked out to the car. he crawled on me. I kissed him. our car had a roof so. he took off his pants and then mine to. then, put his hand under my shirt. I put my hand on bis back and went down. he bit my lip again. i let him in. It felt like he was trying to suffocate me with his tongue.

~~~~

We ran in the house. i took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. i needed a shower.