(Ash's pov)
I wonder if they'd seen me. I ran to my pink room. I sat on my bed watching pewdiepie for a while. It still crossed my mind afew times. R they gay?
-time skip/ squids pov-
I woke up. Got dressed and went down stairs. I made pancakes. Did ash see us. I was cooking when i heard foot steps come from the stairs. I ignored it. Seconds later i felt arms around my waist, and a head on my shoulder. I looked over, it was ash. "Can we talk?" He asked. I pit the spatula down and set with him at the table. "I....saw....you two....last night" he said. I blushed and looked in the corner of my eye nervously. "Are you dating stampy?" He blurted. "yea, please dont hate me" i asked. "No, never, ill never hate you." he said. That made me feel better. "Thanks ash."
I said hugging him. i felt him put his head in my shoulder and kiss my neck. I couldnt help but grunt. "Ash.......please" i begged. "Please stop" i begged. he did. "The reason i dont hate you, is beause i'm...gay to" he said. I hugged him. Stampy came down stairs. the pancakes were done. i put them on plates 4- everyone. I sat down at the table and felt sick. i ran in the bathroom and threw up. I felt a hand on my back. it was stampy. And there i sat puking like a little kid. I finished. wiped my mouth off i got up and almost fell over. whats wrong with me?

(Goodnight)