"Darling," he chuckled, raising his hand upto my left cheek, moving his knuckles softly against my skin, "you were mine the day you punched me."

"And I'll do it again, to knock some sense into that empty head of yours." I tired masking the shock his words left behind, with an annoyed tone.

"Don't fight me, love. You'll never win. You should've never run away. It was a mistake, a mistake I'll make sure you pay for."

A mistake?

"You popping out of a womb is a mistake!"

"Ria," the warning in his tone was hard to ignore.

"Just stop this shit! I am not going to obey you, ever. Do all you've got, but this rebellious me is not going anywhere!"

"We'll see. You will break, Ria. You will obey me one day, like a good girl. Depend on me for everything. You will submit."

"All the best in trying to achieve all that, but I am telling you that you'll fail. Now serve me breakfast."

"Wear the clothes and you'll get your food."

"I guess, I'll just skip breakfast today."

"Wear the clothes or no food today."

"No food."

"As you wish. Make yourself presentable, we'll be leaving in twenty minutes."

"Leaving?" I wondered aloud.

"Did you forget already? You are going to be my assistant for the next month, if you want to get the first position."

"How is my success related to you?" I frowned at the situation.

He is trying to control everything.

"It's all about me, love."

See, I told you!

"Get lost!" I yelled, throwing a pillow his way, which he unfortunately managed to dodge.

After Zeeve left the room, I quickly scanned my options. Going to London's best company in oversized sweatpants and a hoodie.

No.

While practically forcing my brain to be creative, my eyes landed on the black closet doors.

Yes!

I smirked as the light bulb lit up in my head. Quickly walking to his closet, I pull it open. A gasp escapes my mouth as I take in the uncountable shirts, pants and suits he owns, all arranged in an orderly manner.

Forcing my feet to move, I step into the closet and head towards the shirt section.

After going through all the colour choices, I settled on a crisp white shirt.

This will do.

Running into the bathroom, I wash my face and then removed the bandages covering my feet.