Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 5

LEAH:

I was sitting in my bedroom, looking out the window when Jamie came in, I liked her and am glad she's with Luc but I cant help but be jealous because she's human still.

"Hey" she said walking in and taking a seat in my bed.

"Hey" I replied, she sighed.

"What's going on between you and Gabriel?" She asked me, she always was straight forward.

I sighed "Doesnt matter"

"Dont give me that Leah, you're sopping in here; Gabriel downstairs pacing mumbling to his self." She said- he's pacing why.

"What makes you think his problem is to do with my problem." I asked her wanting her to just go away.

She laughed "I may be new to the whole supes world hun, but Im not an idiot. I have eyes, i see the way you both look at each other." She said, I sighed. No one could know. Or should Im never going to be with him again, so it doesnt matter. I know the brothers think something is going on between me and Gabe, but not what exactley or I hope they dont.

"Please Leah I want to help" she said, "I am your friend." With hope in her voice almost like a question, I gave her a small smile

"Yeah you are, but you are also my queen and is married to Gabriel" she cringed at the Queen part.

"I can keep things from my husband. I dont tell him everything," she said. "Come on Leah! Just tell me"

"Gabriel is in love with me" I said simply with no emotion.

"Do you love him?" she said no surprise in her voice. I just stared out the window.

"Leah do you love Gabriel?" I looked at her blankly. She sighed.

"I see this isnt going to do anything- when you ready you can talk to me Leah. But you should know Gabriel is beating his-self up. He loves you everyone can tell give him a chance" and with that she left. I could tell she was unhappy with me, but Im not sure why.

I sighed and looked out of the window thinking about everything that has happened in the last 5 months.

JAMIE POV: (I couldnt help it i love her ^^)

I was walking out of Leah's room, not really having a destanation you'd think that I'd be spending my time with Luc as we just got married; that we would be on out honeymoon. Wrong. It wasnt that I didnt want to be on our honeymoon just us. Luc was all for it, he wanted to go but I didnt, couldnt. Not right now- how can I leave them all, especially with the Black Circle. I havent met them properly and by the sounds I dont want to but I know, I know that Im going. We all are whether or not we want to or ready for it.

I didnt even realise I was walking past the office when I heard Luc voice "Love?" he said standing in the doorway, I looked at him.

"Hmmm" I answered, he took my hand and pulled me in the room. I took a seat on the couch as he sat on the edge of his desk.

"What's got you thinking love?" He asked me, he seems to like calling me love but I wasnt going to complain I liked it.

"Nothing," I said back, it was just natural to me. He sighed and sat next to me. I laid my head down on his lap- he was stroking my hair, or rubbing my arm.

"What's wrong?" he asked me looking down at me.

"You're not mad at me for not wanting to go on our honeymoon right now are you?" worried now that he was, I didnt think about what he wanted.He smiled slightly "Thats what youre worried about?" he asked me,I shrugged which was abit awkward considering my head was in his lap.