Scars are everywhere, just so happens I love yours 16

Have you guys got in?” Dante sent around to all our minds, I smiled at him in thanks. He knew I was worrying about them so he checked for me.

Confirmed.” An agent called Cole replied, I nodded and realsed the breath I had been holding. Dante signalled it was time to break up. He quickly kissed my cheek before he walked off with the 5 agents that were following him. I took a deep breath, and reached for the back of me and pulled out the black gun. Lets do this. Get this over with. I thought to myself.

I made sure my feet moved softly and quietly not making any noise as I rushed across the small hallways, to find the people. I had to get them out before anyone realised. I made sure I was the one doing this, I had too be. As I turned around the 7th corner, I saw to men standing infront of a door. That room.. there was something in there. I was about to attack when some women with red hair, walked into view. It was just over shoulder length. She was a black pencil skirt, a white blouse that was frilly down the v-neck. Her face looked familiar but I couldn’t figure out from where.

“Let me in.” She told the two butch men, blocking the door. The bald one, closest to me looked down at her with no emotion.

“Cora didnt get warned you were coming.” The big bald bloke said, he had a low and rough voice. The red haired lady flipped her hair over the shoulder, placing a hand on her hip.

“Im above Cora. She does not know when Im coming.” She said to him, looking at her nails like she bored. It was almost convincing. Almost but there was something about that was off. She didn’t belong here. With this people.

The bald man was going to say something when the other man who was black and also bald spoke. “Let her in.” The white bald man, sighed and stepped out the way for her. She just walked in, her heels making a clicking noise as she walked into the door where I wanted to go. Making sure that women was definetly in the room, I took a shot in the man’s leg. It wasn’t a bullet to kill, I try to avoid those. It was a stun gun. The white bald man fell to the ground with a thump. The second man, took his gun that had bullets out and fired where I was standing, but I managed to turn intime for it to hit the wall. He fired three more and waited for me to make a noise to see if im alive. I closed my eyes and hoped there was soul here.

Gabrielle.” I said with a sigh, at least she knew she was dead and wouldn’t be shocked.

“Youre here!” She said with amazement. I nodded.

“I need your help, whats in that room?” I said and pointed around the corner, she beant backwards so she could see around the corner.

“That’s where I died.” She whispered with sadness, she had a french accent when she spoke. I sighed.

“Im sorry Grabrielle, I know this must be hard. But I need your help to stop these people, can you do that?” I whispered, trying to not get myself noticed by the man. She nodded.

“They deserve to be punished.” She said anger coming into her, her french accent showing more. I smiled at her determination.

“Good. Now I need you to distract that guard, so I can get into that room…” I trailed off, she looked at the guard again then nodded.

“I can do that.” She promised me, then vanished. I peeked around the corner and suddenly, he was hitting the air around him. He shot his gun, but he didn’t realise he was fighting a ghost. She managed to tease him, make him look like an idiot then he was on the floor all of a sudden. I didn’t know if he was dead, but to be honest he deserved what he got, if he knew what was behind that door.